BeautyHair ProductsAquage
Sea Extend Volumizing Conditioner

Aquage Sea Extend Volumizing Conditioner

by Aquage

Adds body and fullness to fine, limp hair. SeaExtend Ultimate ColorCare infuses hair with healing sea botanicals to guarantee longer lasting haircolor with improved condition. Exclusive Thermal-V complex seals in color and prevents thermal styling damage. UVA/UVB sunscreen protection. Revitalizes fine, thinning, lifeless hair with a powerful blend of body building sea silk proteins and mineral-rich algae Bio-Energizers. Penetrates to restore moisture and elasticity. Adds body and fullness with static-free combability and healthy shine. ;

How much product did everyone use
Start your review of Aquage Sea Extend Volumizing Conditioner!
Thalita L.
Katy, TX
I absolutely like this one , is cheap , and your skin is like a baby's skin 😍 omg you have to buyyy
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
I absolutely love a aquage shampoos and conditioners I actually only seen my shower it is a great hair mask it's hydrating without weighing down your hair
Jennifer T.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my FAVORITE conditioner right now! It’s very light weight, but incredibly moisturizing! It also smells divine!
Rachel B.
North plains, OR
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Aquage is a great brand, and their products live up to exactly what they advertise. I get so much volume when I use this conditioner. It smells great, and I love it so much that I have bought extra just so I never run out!
Kaylie K.
N Ft Myers, FL
Aquage is amazing! They always smell so lovely, and work amazingly. This conditioner never adds any weight, just volume.