BY AQUAGE

Adds body and fullness to fine, limp hair. SeaExtend Ultimate ColorCare infuses hair with healing sea botanicals to guarantee longer lasting haircolor with improved condition. Exclusive Thermal-V complex seals in color and prevents thermal styling damage. UVA/UVB sunscreen protection. Revitalizes fine, thinning, lifeless hair with a powerful blend of body building sea silk proteins and mineral-rich algae Bio-Energizers. Penetrates to restore moisture and elasticity. Adds body and fullness with static-free combability and healthy shine. ; see more...

Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
I absolutely love a aquage shampoos and conditioners I actually only seen my shower it is a great hair mask it's hydrating without weighing down your hair
Thalita L.
Katy, TX
I absolutely like this one , is cheap , and your skin is like a baby's skin 😍 omg you have to buyyy
Rachel B.
North Plains , OR
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Aquage is a great brand, and their products live up to exactly what they advertise. I get so much volume when I use this conditioner. It smells great, and I love it so much that I have bought extra just so I never run out!
Kaylie K.
N Ft Myers, FL
Aquage is amazing! They always smell so lovely, and work amazingly. This conditioner never adds any weight, just volume.
Damaris C.
Orlando, FL
How much product did everyone use