BY AQUAGE

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Repairs damaged and fragile hair. SeaExtend Ultimate ColorCare begins with extra-gentle sulfate-free cleansing infused with healing sea botanicals to guarantee longer lasting haircolor with improved condition. Exclusive Thermal-V complex seals in color and prevents thermal styling damage. UVA/UVB sunscreen protection. Strengthens, repairs and gently cleanses damaged and fragile hair with an intensive blend of Algasilk, Bio-Strengtheners and healing sea botanicals. Helps prevent hair breakage and improves strength up to 36%. Highly effective on chemically treated hair. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with SalonQuest and are not a licensed retailer of SalonQuest. SalonQuest guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We can see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Silvia G.
Orange
Review for: Aquage Sea Extend Strengthening Shampoo, 10 fl oz more...
Not good for oily hair.  My hairdresser recommended this shampoo after I got a bayalage. I told her that I was having a lot of split ends so she recommended this. It does not lather much unless you use a lot. I use it and my hair gets oily faster than usual. Definitely pricey too. Would not be buying again.
Lauren J.
Marietta, GA
LOVE Aquage products! I rotate through Aquage and Brazilian Blowout volumizing products and I've been getting comments nonstop telling me how amazing my natural, air dried hair looks. I've always been susceptible to oily roots and dry ends and this product is a total cure all. I have soft, silky hair from root to tip without picking up a single styling tool. I'd recommend this 100% to anyone looking for a low maintenance routine.
Natasha R.
I started using this after a color correction required my stylist to bleach my hair. I was worried about breakage so my stylist recommended Aquage. I love it so much!!! It not only kept my hair strong and prevented breakage, it also makes it silky soft too. It's tough to find, but so worth it.
Tonya F.
43344
I have used a lot of different shampoos. But this one actually has helped my hair strength. I get my hair highlighted, and it causes breakage. But once I started using this brand, I have been able to grow some length! Without the breakage!
Rudy W.
Absolute love this product!! I have tried so many different conditioners for my hair and this is by far the best. It's expensive but totally worth it!! My hair is so soft and smooth due to this product!
Megan K.
Nashville, TN
This shampoo and a good haircut completely restored my dry and brittle hair. It has shelf appeal but goes way beyond that. I used it as a every other day hair treatment on my very destroyed hair. It made it luscious and soft and smelled amazing!!!! It did make my hair slightly greasy sometimes thats why its 4 instead of 5 stars.
Aynsley W.
Bellevue, NE
**Aquage is a salon exclusive brand. If you are purchasing it anywhere else then it is more than likely old or a knock-off**

This is a great solution for brittle, damaged hair. I love that it has plenty of moisture but isn't too heavy. They have designed SeaExtend to be used as follows: shampoo with 1 cap sized amount, rinse mostly, repeat. Then follow with Strengthening condtioner.
Ashley H.
Dell Rapids, SD
There really is no cons with this product. Usually I am disappointed by how much you get in a bottle for the price, and thought I would be with this, but it truly only takes a dab to do the trick. Not only does it smell great, but it leaves your hair feeling soft and refreshed all day.
Jess S.
As Ashley stated, just a bit is all you need!! If using the proper amount this will likely last you quite a while. Smells amazing, leaves my hair in great condition.
Karry M.
Love using this shampoo with the conditioner for silky soft manage hair. Lathers up and leaves my hair tangle free. It's a but expensive I have dry scalp and it's does not dry it out. Very satisfied with this product.

back