BY AQUAGE

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Repairs damaged and fragile hair. SeaExtend Ultimate ColorCare infuses hair with healing sea botanicals to guarantee longer lasting haircolor with improved condition. Exclusive Thermal-V complex seals in color and prevents thermal styling damage. UVA/UVB sunscreen protection. Penetrates deeply to repair damaged and fragile hair. Infuses hair with a rejuvenating blend of sea silk proteins and mineral-rich algae Bio-Strengtheners. Improves tensile strength to help prevent breakage. Provides tangle-free combability and healty shine. ; see more...

Lakensha S.
Arkadelphia , AR
Review for: Aquage Sea Extend Strengthening Conditioner, 5 fl oz more...
I bought this product from Ulta based off a review on YouTube, and I just say I love it. I’ve been using this for a while, it makes my natural hair so silky smooth and soft. I decided to use this bc my hair is super dry and brittle. This product is worth the price since it brings the hair back to life.
Tonya F.
43344
I use the shampoo and condition. Doesn't weigh the hair down. I still have volume. I have notice a big difference in the length of my hair since I started using this brand.
Ashley H.
Dell Rapids, SD
Again, with this product I was a little intimidated by the size of the bottle, but it really only takes a pea size amount to get the best results! This product goes a long way, and lasts a long time if used right!

I love the way my hair shines and how light and refreshing my hair is after using this product!
Hannah B.
Lorain, OH
This product is great, try not to use too much or your hair can feel a little greasy though. I really got more than I was expecting out of this product.
Gisel R.
Parlier, CA
Does it really smell like blueberry's ?

back