2 colors available

BY AQUAGE

Smoothes and silkens coarse, curly hair. SeaExtend Ultimate ColorCare begins with extra-gentle sulfate-free cleansing infused with healing sea botanicals to guarantee longer lasting haircolor with improved condition. Exclusive Thermal-V complex seals in color and prevents thermal styling damage. UVA/UVB sunscreen protection. Perfect for smoothing coarse, curly or frizzy hair. Emollient-rich Red Sea kelp and Algasilk prepare the hair for frizz free straight styling and exceptional humidity resistance. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with SalonQuest and are not a licensed retailer of SalonQuest. SalonQuest guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warr see more...

• Just want to know people's opinion on this product? Does it work we...1 Answers
  • I have fine, damaged hair. Would this help me?3 Answers
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this shampoo as a gift for my mother and another bottle for myself because we both liked the fragrance of the shampoo after a salon visit. After reading on the bottle, I got the impression the shampoo is meant to tame curly, frizzy hair. While I don't have curly hair, I do have a lot of frizz towards my ends. With that being said, I haven't noticed any less frizz, even without being in humidity. I still have to add an oil serum to tame my ends, which I was hoping I could stop doing. Otherwise, I really like this shampoo. It have a great fragrance and neat opening mechanism.
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
This shampoo was recommended to me by my stylist after doing severe color overhaul on my hair. My hair was coarse and brittle before using, and now, even after drying and heat styling, it feels just like the rest of my hair. It smells good, and lathers thick so you don't need as much as your typical drugstore brand. I am satisfied and hooked. Bye bye John Frieda blonde shampoos
Joie L.
Joie L.
By far my favorite shampoo. I love aquage and all their products! my mom is a professional hair and makeup artist and she uses aquage products all the time in her salon. she and I both have intensely colored hair, both with tons of bleaching and this shampoo rejuvenates our hair and makes it smooth and healthy again.
Chanel C.
Chanel C.
This shampoo is amazing. I have thick, damaged hair. This shampoo makes my hair soft and manageable. The smell is fantastic. It lathers great, and rinses out easily.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great if you want soft silky hair ! My hair was so soft after I used it
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
I am obsessed with this line of hair products
They leave my hair so soft and conditioned, and the smell is awesome! It's really great on thick or coarse hair.
Stevie M.
Stevie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aquage is always so amazing. Super soft straight from shampoo. and the lid pop up thingy is totally neat and usefull.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Tavares, FL
One of my girlfriends gave me this when she was moving to Japan because she couldn't take all her products with her. I tried this and I absolutely love it. This is my new GOTO shampoo. Right after rinsing this shampoo out your hair already feels soft like after a conditioner. The push bottom pop up lid is neat too. No untwisting a lid or trying to get those little wedge lids open while your hands are wet.
Aynsley W.
Aynsley W.
Bellevue, NE
**Aquage is a salon exclusive brand. If you are purchasing it anywhere else then it is more than likely old or a knock-off**

This shampoo is great for dry or coarse hair. It is to be used twice every time. 1 cap-sized amount for the first shampoo, rinse most of the way out and repeat. Follow with Aquage Silkening Conditioner.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Athens, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every time I use this shampoo and conditioner, which is about every other day, I feel like I'm in the salon- it smells SO good! When I first started using Aquage, I noticed a difference in my hair in just a few weeks. It felt softer and healthier and I've gone a little longer in between cuts. One of the other commenters below mentioned the pop up lid- I also really enjoy this because other lids you have to pry open with your fingernail sometimes takes my nail polish off. This shampoo suds/foams well, too.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Clinton Twp, MI
I have fine, damaged hair. Would this help me?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Metairie, LA
Just want to know people's opinion on this product? Does it work well for color treated hair?