Aquage Sea Extend Silkening Oil Treatment 1.7oz uploaded by Laura S.

BY AQUAGE

Launched by design house of Aquage, ultra-light styling treatment silken and smoothes as it adds brilliant shine to coarse, frizzy, dull, and curly hair, it is a wet styling treatment with sea botanicals, ultra-light organ oil, and sweet almond oil to smooth, silken and add brilliant shine to coarse Type: Hair Masks & Treatments see more...

Laura S.
This is one of the best products I have used. I've tried several similar products, and the Aquage is definitely my favorite. It leaves my hair smooth and silky, and my hair stays fruzz-free all day. I use it when I straighten my hair, and it seems to help it stay straight longer, too.
Tori V.
Garland, TX
This has to be the number one product I use In my salon. When it comes to needing a heat defender. Shine..... and feel healthy. It has help bring some much moisture back into my hair and it's finally growing! This product is a must have!
Jenny M.
San Pablo, CA
All in one product. Has sweet almond oil in it, so super hydrating minus the heaviness. Cuts down drying time and Thermal-v technology gives heat protection. Definitely one of my holy grail products!
Megha T.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this as a small gift for my mom and she's been re-buying it all the time! She absolutely loves the feel during and after using it!
Sam W.
La Vista
Expensive, but super great for adding mositure to dry ends. Preferred to apply after showering to damp hair