BY AQUAGE

Advanced Color Protection To silken, hydrate and detangle damaged hair. Protects haircolor. A hydrating infusion of sea silk proteins, ultralight silicone detangles and healing Algaeplex Sea Botanicals leaves hair silky smooth for styling ease. 4 way color protection system for longer lasting color. ; see more...

• Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?1 Answers
Georgian B.
Suffolk, VA
I used this detangler it's the only product that will makes my hair comb out easy no fuss!)
Alison M.
Plainfield, IL
I have super fine, thin, wavy/curly hair. I need something to detangle my hair so I can comb it out in the shower. Conditioners didn't work as well for detangling (I could hear my hair snapping) and tend to weigh it down. (Super fine *and* super thin... I don't need flat hair!) This detangler is the best I've ever tried, and I'm buying my second (huge) bottle. I love it. Here's how I use it. After washing my hair, I put the detangler in and leave it in while doing everything else in my shower. I first finger comb my hair, then move to a tangle teaser, then finally a wide tooth comb. I rinse well then squeeze out the water and style as normal.
Mar P.
Firmat, Santa Fe
It's amazing! I have dry damaged hair due to several bleaches, gone from black to blonde and from blonde to blue, so... But this product is amazing! Protects my hair, and it looks way better now. And also my color lastss longer. So, healthy hair + color protection. Cool!
Kylee B.
Milledgeville, GA
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy at all?