BY AQUAGE

To freeze in style and lock in volume. The ultimate tool for creating the longest lasting style retention. Freezes hair in place with extra-firm holding power while creating maximum shine. Protects hair s natural moisture balance as it locks out humidity. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with SalonQuest and are not a licensed retailer of SalonQuest. SalonQuest guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a SalonQuest product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikel see more...

Jenna C.
Harrisburg, PA
Love this hairspray. Smells great. Keeps hair in place without hardening hair.
Maddie M.
Bloomington, IN
Aguage Freezing Spray is great for a creating volume and that volume will certainly hold with this spray however, not necessarily as long as I would have liked. All Aquage products smell great to me and this spray is no exception. It create the volume I need without making my hair heavy, bulky or crispy, but if you want to use it as just a finishing touches spray to hold back wispy hairs, it is a little weak for me.
I've been a hairstylist for 9 years and I've tried multiple hair sprays, but I continue to love this one! Not to mention that the can is my favorite shade of blue (cerulean)! I don't love the smell (and it's not a bad smell), but my clients always comment on how much they love the way it smells! If curling or drying your hair with a round brush, be sure to use the Aquage Working Spray throughout the hair sections as you go, and THEN use this Freezing spray to finish out your style! Although it is a "freezing" spray, it allows for flexibility while still remaining firm! And bonus, it does not give you that "crunchy" feel.
Kaydee B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only hairspray I ever buy now. The best smelling and working hairspray I've ever owned. I've trusted it with my homecoming and prom hair and it has never failed me. Love this hairspray and all of these products.
Angel R.
This is my absolute favorite hairspray! Not only does it hold for a great amount of time it also has a great smell and that usually doesn't accompany hair sprays.
amanda w.
I don't own this product because I'm cheap... but I sure do wish I had it in my drawer! My hairdresser uses this when I get my haircut. Not only does it smell good but it keeps my hair looking great for a few days! If you're interested in a new hair product I would recommend trying this out.