Aquage Freeze Baby Mega Hold Hairspray 10 oz uploaded by Chelsea F.

BY AQUAGE

New! em Freeze Baby Mega-Hold Hairspray Quick Drying Omega-Rich Nutrients UV Protectants Love your style? Lock it in place with Freeze Baby! This quick drying, mega-hold hairspray gives styles long-lasting power with brilliant shine. Nourishing omega-rich nutrients seal the hair s surface for frizz-free results and maximum humidity resistance. UV protectants help keep hair color vibrant. see more...

Thomas D.
Clairton
This product has a great hold, and extensive shine, However when brushed or touched it is pretty flakey. Aquage Biomega Firm and Fabulous Spray Hair Spray for Unisex, 10 Ounce
Aynsley W.
Bellevue, NE
**Bio-Omega is a salon exclusive brand. If you are purchasing it anywhere else then it is more than likely old or a knock-off**

I love this hairspray because it has a super high hold, but you can still shape and mold it after you've sprayed it. The more you layer, the harder the hold. Sometimes if I get too crazy, I just brush through it, place the hair where I want it to live and then spray once more.
Chelsea F.
Nampa, ID
I have been using this spray since it first came out. I only use this when I want to be sure my hair stays in place. A tiny bit goes a long way, the scent isn't bad at all and it literally holds my hair all day and evening. I have gone through so many bottles I can't count. It's a must have!
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
Aquage Freezing Spray is an excellent spray for humid days. Holds well without that stiff look and crunchy feel.
Also brushes out well. I have thick hair that needs some body and Aquage gives me that.
Crystal T.
Albertville, AL
This is now my go to on the days I jack my hair to Jesus . Some days the hair bump must be as big as the day I'm planning and Freeze Baby always gets me there . It only takes a little of this amazing stuff to set that bump for all day hold .
Brittany B.
If you want your hair frozen in place well this is the spray for you. it's a bit too stiff for me I like to be able to run my hands through my hair but still have hold.
Alyssa U.
Portland, OR
Top of the line finishing spray. It does have hard hold, so unless you brush it out completely it will feel still. This is meant for a last step. All that to say - I love it. I use it on almost all my bridal clients.
Marelyn D.
tampa, FL
This spray works really well for me. It doesn't leave my hair hard and it holds my curls
Brielle P.
Lively
I have tried many hair sprays in my life and this has been the best one I have ever came across. The aquage freeze baby Mega hold Hairspray is my new favorite when curling my hair or doing it up. it lasts a very long time and the whole period Of time my hair looks like I just did it. I strongly recommend this product for anyone who would like their hair to remain done up.