Aquage Finishing Spray

by Aquage

This firm hold spray layers to desired hold level, yet brushes through easily.

Key Benefits:

• Fast-drying, fine-mist hairspray that layers to a firm hold
  • Delivers humidity resistance and lasting style retention, yet brushes through easily
  • Perfect for style building or locking in a final hairstyle

Tip: For the ultimate brushable, humidity-resistant hold this is not just a hairspray, it's an experience. Layer to your desired level of style control.

How To Use:

Hold 8-10 inches from hair and spray in short bursts over finished hairstyle.

Precautions: Danger. Extremely Flammable. Pressurized container may burst or explode if heated. Do not place in hot water or near radiators, stoves or other sources of heat. Protect against exposure to sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50C/122F. Do not use in presence of open flame or sparks. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on an open naked flame or other ignition source. Do not spray on any incandescent light bulb. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, and other sources of ignition. No Smoking. Do not smoke until hair is thoroughly dry. Use and store container in a well ventilated area. Do not spray near or in the eyes. Do not apply to irritated skin. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. First Aid Treatment: In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, consult a physician. Do not use if nozzle is missing or defective.

SD Alcohol 40, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Isobutane, Ethyl Ester Of Pvm/Ma Copolymer, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa Extract, Sargassum Filipendula Extract, Ascophyllumnodosumextract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Algae Extract, Dimethyl Stearamine, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG-75 Lanolin, Glycerin, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Panthenol, Ethylhexylmethoxycinnamate, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Fragrance.

Is this hairspray worth the expensive price ?
I absolutely love this product does anyone know where I can find it?
Start your review of Aquage Finishing Spray!
How would you rate this product?
I love how this smells and works. It's not super heavy but it holds and you can still have movement. I use this for all types of styling from curling hair to everyday use.
I like the smell of this product, and it does the job. I think this hairspray is just as good as other ones that are more affordable. I finished one can, but probably will not re purchase due to a high price !
My heart aches that I cannot write a five star review that the hairspray deserves. This product controls my frizzy curls in place in every climate without being a helmet. The only unfortunate, negative one star this product distributes would be the packaging. I have purchased this finishing spray twice and after only a few uses of experiencing manageable, frizz-free hair, the spray nozzle would become defective and break.
Fresno, TX
I have a co-worker who told me about this product and she gave me sum of half of her bottle of finishing spray and it really does do the job I intend to have a lot of frizz during the middle of the day and my hair starts curling and getting wavy and it kept my hair stay straight the whole day without making it oily
Cypress, TX
I love Aquage products! This finishing spray smells great and holds my finished hair perefectly. My hair stylist uses it and all of her clients. I have no complaints and at a great price. I would recommend to anyone who loves a hairspray. I will be buying more.
Vacaville, CA
One of my favorite hair sprays. Even though it is a firm holding hair spray, it doesn't leave your hair crunchy. It helps with those little fly away hair, and prepping your hair for curling. Smells really good. Definitely a must for my every day hair products.
Los Angeles, CA
This hairspray is the first time that I use it but I like it it was really light smells great and it's does it job hold your curls in place doesn't leave your hair feeling crunchy I do recommend it just the price might be in issue
Longview, WA
My favorite hair spray ever and being a cosmetologist I've used a lot of them. Aquage finishing spray holds the hair where you want it to be and doesn't leave that white cast that some hair sprays do. I love the scent as well. Give this one a try, you won't regret it!
This is a great hairspray for a strong hold. I have used a quads for several years and their products are consistently amazing. The finishing spray is great for a  Strong hold hairspray. Especially good for formal events when you want your hair to stay in place. I use it on myself and clients
Huntingtn Bch, CA
The scent of this is really enjoyable for me. It keeps the hair in place fairly well without being crunchy or hard. Very much keeps a nice texture in hair! I really enjoy this for waves that I would like to fall a bit, but not so much straightness.