BY AQUAGE

To Lock In Style And Resist Humidity. Fast-Drying, Firm-Holding Hairspray Delivers Lasting Style Retention, Yet Brushes Through Easily. Fine-Mist Spray Provides Humidity-Resistance And Maximum Shine. Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With&Nbsp;Salonquest And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Salonquest. Salonquest Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Salonquest Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• Is this hairspray worth the expensive price ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Meg G.
Best smelling hairspray EVER! It provides great hold, and a super fine mist. It has more of a matte than high shine finish, but it’s strong and definitely does its job!
Laura S.
Cleveland, OH
I love this! It's light, smells great and definitely helps to fight humidity. It doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy or gritty and it does add a bit of shine which is great! You can get this product offline or at the salon. I definitely recommend it!
Jessica L.
Austin, TX
I love me some Aquage finishing spray. This product is fantastic. I keep it in my pro set kit at work. It's very light but has a good hold and can be used on fine hair without weighing it down. I also like that the smell is pleasant and not overpowering like some hairspray can be.
Ashley E.
Midland, MI
Review for: Finishing Spray 10 oz more...
This product gave my hair some shine but overall just made my hair feel heavy and oily. If you have oily skin or hair like me, this is not for you. It made the oils on my face worse and my hair gross by the end of the day.
sydney m.
I like the smell of this product, and it does the job. I think this hairspray is just as good as other ones that are more affordable. I finished one can, but probably will not re purchase due to a high price !
Desirae G.
Fresno, TX
I have a co-worker who told me about this product and she gave me sum of half of her bottle of finishing spray and it really does do the job I intend to have a lot of frizz during the middle of the day and my hair starts curling and getting wavy and it kept my hair stay straight the whole day without making it oily
Katie N.
Cypress , TX
I love Aquage products! This finishing spray smells great and holds my finished hair perefectly. My hair stylist uses it and all of her clients. I have no complaints and at a great price. I would recommend to anyone who loves a hairspray. I will be buying more.
Ashley N.
Vacaville, CA
One of my favorite hair sprays. Even though it is a firm holding hair spray, it doesn't leave your hair crunchy. It helps with those little fly away hair, and prepping your hair for curling. Smells really good. Definitely a must for my every day hair products.
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles, CA
This hairspray is the first time that I use it but I like it it was really light smells great and it's does it job hold your curls in place doesn't leave your hair feeling crunchy I do recommend it just the price might be in issue
Ashley N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
The scent of this is really enjoyable for me. It keeps the hair in place fairly well without being crunchy or hard. Very much keeps a nice texture in hair! I really enjoy this for waves that I would like to fall a bit, but not so much straightness.
Brittany M.
Claymont, DE
Is this hairspray worth the expensive price ?