Aquage Finishing Spray uploaded by Patrick O.Aquage Finishing Spray uploaded by Randi N.Aquage Finishing Spray uploaded by Priscilla C.

BY AQUAGE

This firm hold spray layers to desired hold level, yet brushes through easily.

Key Benefits:

• Fast-drying, fine-mist hairspray that layers to a firm hold
  • Delivers humidity resistance and lasting style retention, yet brushes through easily
  • Perfect for style building or locking in a final hairstyle

Tip: For the ultimate brushable, humidity-resistant hold this is not just a hairspray, it's an experience. Layer to your desired level of style control.

How To Use:

Hold 8-10 inches from hair and spray in short bursts over finished hairstyle.

Precautions: Danger. Extremely Flammable. Pressurized container may burst or explode if heated. Do not place in hot water or near radiators, stoves or other sources of heat. Protect against exposure to sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50C/122F. Do not use in presence of open flame or sparks. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on an open naked flame or other ignition source. Do not spray on any incandescent light bulb. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, and other sources of ignition. No Smoking. Do not smoke until hair is thoroughly dry. Use and store container in a well ventilated area. Do not spray near or in the eyes. Do not apply to irritated skin. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. First Aid Treatment: In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, consult a physician. Do not use if nozzle is missing or defective.

SD Alcohol 40, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Isobutane, Ethyl Ester Of Pvm/Ma Copolymer, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa Extract, Sargassum Filipendula Extract, Ascophyllumnodosumextract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Algae Extract, Dimethyl Stearamine, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG-75 Lanolin, Glycerin, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Panthenol, Ethylhexylmethoxycinnamate, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Fragrance.

• Is this hairspray worth the expensive price ?1 Answers
  • I absolutely love this product does anyone know where I c...1 Answers
Lilliana H.
Kenai, AK
This is my go to hairspray. It has been a staple in my House ever since I was about 12 years old, I’m 23 now and it’s still the reigning hairspray. My mom is a hair dresser, she’s the one who introduced me to it, she uses it, my sister, me and I even use it on my husband sometimes! It smells AMAZING. I love the packaging. It holds so well. You don’t have to spray a ton to get your hair to hold or stay where you want it. By far one of the best hairsprays out there!
Kaitlyn P.
kansas
This is my all time favorite hairspray! It’s got a good amount of hold to it so it resists humidity which is a huge factor for me. I love that I am able to brush it through my hair so it doesn’t look stiff or feel sticky, but I still get good hold and shine with it!
haily w.
Longview
My favorite hair spray ever and being a cosmetologist I've used a lot of them. Aquage finishing spray holds the hair where you want it to be and doesn't leave that white cast that some hair sprays do. I love the scent as well. Give this one a try, you won't regret it!
Stephanie B.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
Again, I love this brand. The smell is always pleasant. It’s not a super hold spray, but it works for my purposes. If I want a stronger hold, I use something else. My hair doesn’t feel heavy with this one, and it’s a quality product in my opinion.
Kayla S.
Gouverneur
OBSESSED with any and all aquage products. The smell is amazing and the hold is ultra firm. Great for updos and styling. Last all day long. A little expensive but worth the money. Will but again. Got this from Ulta Beauty.
Meg G.
Best smelling hairspray EVER! It provides great hold, and a super fine mist. It has more of a matte than high shine finish, but it’s strong and definitely does its job!
Madison Z.
My heart aches that I cannot write a five star review that the hairspray deserves. This product controls my frizzy curls in place in every climate without being a helmet. The only unfortunate, negative one star this product distributes would be the packaging. I have purchased this finishing spray twice and after only a few uses of experiencing manageable, frizz-free hair, the spray nozzle would become defective and break.
Priscilla C.
Chatsworth, CA
This can leave a light to medium hold on your hair. It doesn't leave a sticky feel on your hair. On top of that it leaves a beautiful scent. I bought this for $22 at Ulta but got it at a discount price on 20% off day. Aquage Finishing Spray
Laura S.
Cleveland, OH
I love this! It's light, smells great and definitely helps to fight humidity. It doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy or gritty and it does add a bit of shine which is great! You can get this product offline or at the salon. I definitely recommend it!
Ashtyn Y.
Holly Ridge, NC
Literally my favorite hairspray to use!!! It’s a little more pricey than most hairsprays, but this one has a great scent and does anything I want it to do. It’s not crunchy or hard, it holds your hair.. but also allows movement within the hair. It’s a must have!!
Jessica S.
I absolutely love this product does anyone know where I can find it?
Brittany M.
Claymont, DE
Is this hairspray worth the expensive price ?