Aquage Finishing Spray uploaded by Priscilla C.Aquage Finishing Spray uploaded by Randi N.Aquage Finishing Spray uploaded by Randi N.

BY AQUAGE

To Lock In Style And Resist Humidity. Fast-Drying, Firm-Holding Hairspray Delivers Lasting Style Retention, Yet Brushes Through Easily. Fine-Mist Spray Provides Humidity-Resistance And Maximum Shine. Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With&Nbsp;Salonquest And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Salonquest. Salonquest Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Salonquest Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• I absolutely love this product does anyone know where I can find it?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Kayla S.
Gouverneur
Beauty Junkie Expert
OBSESSED with any and all aquage products. The smell is amazing and the hold is ultra firm. Great for updos and styling. Last all day long. A little expensive but worth the money. Will but again. Got this from Ulta Beauty.
Randi N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The absolute BEST in hairspray! I have been using since I was 18 (now 33). Will not leave a grpss build up and hair holds but moves well! Aquage Finishing Spray
Priscilla C.
Granada Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This can leave a light to medium hold on your hair. It doesn't leave a sticky feel on your hair. On top of that it leaves a beautiful scent. I bought this for $22 at Ulta but got it at a discount price on 20% off day. Aquage Finishing Spray, 10 oz
Tonya M.
Lititz, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best hairspray! It doesn't leave residue and it holds the hair in place beautifully. The best part is it isn't sticky and it's easy to brush out.
Aerial L.
I love applying this after I'm done curling or even straightening my hair because it lasts throughout the day
Alexa L.
If you are not using Aquage hairspray you shouldn't be using hair spray. long lasting maximum strength with an ultra light feeling. I use on nearly a daily basis. Has a nice smell to it as well. Highly recommended!
Jessica S.
I absolutely love this product does anyone know where I can find it?