Aquage Defining Gel 6 oz

by Aquage

"This firm-hold gel creates well-defined curls without the frizz. Key Benefits: Curl-enhancing styling gel for naturally curly, wavy, or permed hair Unites hair strands for well-defined curls without the frizz Delivers style control and maximum shine while maintaining flexibility Usage Tips: For best definition, leave no strand untouched. Evenly distribute from roots to ends."

Is [product:aquage-defining-gel-6-fl-oz] curly girl method approved?
I have very curly hair that gets frizzy with humidity. I mostly try and stay away from gels, but I'd like a little more hold then my curl creams give. Does this make your hair heavy or hard? I don't want that crunchy stiff look to the hair.
Start your review of Aquage Defining Gel 6 oz!
Kristen F.
Tolland, CT
A great hair product. No one can really beat using this one. It is super and not too expensive. A good product at a reasonable price.
Aleja C.
Coral Gables , FL
Perfect for updos or styling hair. It isn’t hardening so you can even wear this to blow dry hair
Amanda E.
Maumelle, AR
Pairs great with the curl cream to define curls without being crunchy. Smells nice fresh too!
Amanda E.
Maumelle, AR
Pairs well with the curl cream. Great hold without weighing curls down. Smells great too!
Rachel K.
Harleysville
I love this gel! It hold my curls in the perfect place all day and cuts down on the frizz a lot. It is not crunchy at all and still lets my hair have a lot of movement. Only downside is that I’m not crazy about the smell, but it will do because I love the formula.
Ashley L.
Fort Collins, CO
This was my all time favorite gel until I started CGM. it worked well but it did cause buildup pretty bad in my hair and I clarified so much it damaged my hair which is how I discovered CGM and decided to stay away from silicones. Despite that I loved this gel and it worked wonders on my curls