Aquage Curl Defining Creme uploaded by Abby B.

BY AQUAGE

Defines curl and eliminates frizz yet leaves hair soft and supple. Lightweight styling creme enhances curl definition without increasing hold or volume. Ideal for coarse or curly hair to provide moist, emollient curl control without a crisp feel. Leaves hair soft, supple and natural feeling. . see more...

Jessie M.
This is the curling Crete I always go back to after trying new products cuz I haven't found anything better yet I have curly wavy hair and the minute I put it my hair feels softer there no crunchy curl it dries amazing I always recommend everyone to try it I am in the beauty industry and buy mine at cosmoprof I haven't seen it available anywhere else
Emmy H.
Fairborn, OH
This is the perfect gel for curly hair! It gives the hair nice shape but doesn’t leave your hair crunchy like other gels do. It’s a little on the pricey side but the product is well worth the price. My hair feels healthy when I use it.
Lindsay S.
Athens, OH
My favorite curl cream out there! I love this product because it still keeps your hair soft and touchable. So many of the products in stores make your hair "crunchy" and I enjoy this one better for my wavy/curly hair. I also use this product to twist my hair in small bundles of strands, blow dry each bundle and it comes out twisty/wavy. Love the look. Plus, aquage is my favorite brand in keeping my hair healthy-feeling. Try the shampoo and conditioner while you're at.
Aynsley W.
Bellevue, NE
**Aquage is a salon exclusive brand. If you are purchasing it anywhere else then it is more than likely old or a knock-off**

This is a great product for my curly girls. It WILL NOT enhance your curls, only define. This means it will tame them and piece them out so that there is more texture. That being said, it is very soft and lightweight. A dime sized amount is all you should need, scrunching from ends to midshaft and the leftover can go at your root.
Megan H.
Spring City, TN
I have naturally curly hair, so I often used this product before blow drying. It helps to tame the frizz, but doesn't define curl as well as I'd like on it's own. I usually use this to tame frizz and Pantene Pro-V's Curl Styling Gel to define my curls a bit better. Both work well together. On it's own, it is a good product that keeps my hair soft and less frizzy.
Julia L.
Montville, NJ
This is the only product that keeps my curls happy!
I use it in he shower right after shampooing. It's a leave-in conditioner. I use my fingers to comb it through my hair. The trick is not to use a towel to dry your hair. Use a paper towel or old t-shirt to just squeeze out excess moisture. Then let air dry and scrunch your curls a bit.

I love this stuff and my curls look awesome!
Aerial L.
I am a model for Aquage and when I got this product I was so happy because my hair is naturally curly but I straightened it so much it damaged it but this product brung my curls back!!!
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
Awesome for hold without crunch, zero frizzies, don't need to use other products with this. great for waves and curls.
Marie L.
I have really curly hair but it works just not like amazingly it could be better
Marissa S.
Chattanooga, TN
Best gel for wave/curly hair? I am trying the curly girl method and am looking for a good gel or cream. I have tried Aquage Curl Defining Creme and it's okay. I do not like crunchy curls
Heather M.
Is Aquage curl defining creme different from Aquage defining gel?