Aquage Color Protecting Shampoo uploaded by Shae A.

BY AQUAGE

To gently cleanse, replenish lipids and prevent haircolor fading . Breakthrough ultra-light micro-emulsion helps to protect and seal haircolor molecules and prevent fading. Nutrient-rich sea botanicals nourish, strengthen and moisturize hair to restore healthy shine and naturally silky feel. Invigorated with Algaeplex™ sea botanicals. No animal testing. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Aquage and are not a licensed retailer of Aquage. Aquage guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Aquage product, please retain y see more...

Romina R.
Romina R.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently dyed my hair and bought this shampoo to use. I love it and love how it smells! It makes my hair shiny and clean without feeling greasy.
Cassidy F.
Cassidy F.
I love Aquage shampoo. It is very gentle on my hair and the smell is incredible. The price is reasonable and I totally recommend anyone to try it!
Lainie S.
Lainie S.
Ladies (and men), you will not find a better shampoo for color protection. The scent is amazing and my hair seems to stay clean for longer. I love the way it lathers too, you really feel like you get a good salon quality wash after using it. My mom is a hair stylist and uses this on all her color treated clients. I have been using this product for years! Would recommend forever!
Tania G.
Tania G.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this shampoo to protect my color recently as I really like some other products from this brand. It has a nice light scent and feels nice going on. It is mouisturizing and though that's great I find it leaves my hair feeling a bit heavy only as I tend to have an oily scalp. Probably better for more normal hair.
Tyler T.
Tyler T.
I've never been the one to really care to be picky about my hair products. But since my stylist introduced me to this, I have been hooked. I recently had a shade of red put in my hair and it has kept the color looking just as good as the day I left the salon. I love this stuff!
Shae A.
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom got me this shampoo to try and I haven't had a problem with my hair being oily. It helps with colored hair and it has a pretty good smell to it. I recommend!
vanessa H.
vanessa H.
caldwell, Id
I am currently using this product, great for all types of hair. my hair is dry and curly and my daughters is thick and long and works for both, is lightweight and smells amazing.
allison M.
allison M.
Johnson City, TN
This shampoo does a fantastic job protecting a color job, and leaves hair feeling clean and soft.
Salena F.
Salena F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this shampoo but I wouldn't say it's my favorite but it's is a good shampoo
Sandhya S.
Sandhya S.
A big thumbs up to the aquage people for bringing this lovely thing on earth. I had tried everything to prevent my hair colour to last longer but each time my hopes were shattered and I was left dishearten. Then I went for this aquage color protecting shampoo and loved the results. It also cleanses my hair very well.