Aquage Color Protecting Shampoo

by Aquage

To gently cleanse, replenish lipids and prevent haircolor fading . Breakthrough ultra-light micro-emulsion helps to protect and seal haircolor molecules and prevent fading. Nutrient-rich sea botanicals nourish, strengthen and moisturize hair to restore healthy shine and naturally silky feel. Invigorated with Algaeplex™ sea botanicals. No animal testing. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Aquage and are not a licensed retailer of Aquage. Aquage guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Aquage product, please retain y

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aquage Color Protecting Shampoo!
Tyler T.
I've never been the one to really care to be picky about my hair products. But since my stylist introduced me to this, I have been hooked. I recently had a shade of red put in my hair and it has kept the color looking just as good as the day I left the salon. I love this stuff!
Whitney M.
Scottsboro, AL
This is by far my favorite shampoo ever!! The smell is wonderful.. it’s like your on vacation. It leaves your hair smelling like that all day. It also makes it so soft and manageable. It’s a little pricey but it’s worth it!!
Lainie S.
Ladies (and men), you will not find a better shampoo for color protection. The scent is amazing and my hair seems to stay clean for longer. I love the way it lathers too, you really feel like you get a good salon quality wash after using it. My mom is a hair stylist and uses this on all her color treated clients. I have been using this product for years! Would recommend forever!
Salena F.
I like this shampoo but I wouldn't say it's my favorite but it's is a good shampoo
Cassidy F.
I love Aquage shampoo. It is very gentle on my hair and the smell is incredible. The price is reasonable and I totally recommend anyone to try it!
Romina R.
Sarasota, FL
I just recently dyed my hair and bought this shampoo to use. I love it and love how it smells! It makes my hair shiny and clean without feeling greasy.
Kourtney G.
Hays, Ks
Lightweight no buildup and smelled great! A little went a long way because it glides on so well. It lathers very well.
Desiree H.
Fort Myers, FL
I absolutely love this shampoo! It has made my hair soft, silky and helps to extend my color. I like it so much that I asked my salon to start carrying it.
Melissa S.
I love this shampoo. There is no build up and my color lasts with no fading. I have fine layered hair. It does not weigh it down.
Holly K.
Lakewood, OH
best smelling shampoo next to aveda. i use this line as a kind of replacement since aveda is so expensive. this is decently priced for a professional product. color stays and hair still feels moisturized.

Looking for your answer?