Aquage By Aquage Thickening Spray Gel Firm Hold uploaded by DAPHINY N.Aquage By Aquage Thickening Spray Gel Firm Hold uploaded by Grazi P.

BY AQUAGE

To Thicken And Strengthen Fine Hair As You Style, Firm Hold . Firm Holding Spraygel Utilizes Breakthrough Ultra-Flex Polymer Technology Combined With Nutrient-Rich Algaeplex Sea Botanicals To Dramatically Thicken And Strengthen Hair As You Style. Delivers Lasting Volume And Style Retention Without Dusting Or Flaking. So Unique, It Can Be Used To Thicken And Texturize Wet Or Dry Hair. Provides Maximum Humidity Resistance Yet Shampoos Out Easily. Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With&Nbsp;Salonquest And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Salonquest. Salonquest&Nbsp; Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer. We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate. If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Salonquest Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• Does this get to heavy and weigh down the hair ?6 Answers
  • Does this make your hair feel greasy or oily? 4 Answers
  • Does this work for really straight hair?7 Answers
Allyssa M.
Cazenovia, NY
Love how this is a spray and so easy to use. I have long thin hair and it makes it feel and look much thicker than it really is. It smells great and is very effective. I would recommend this product for people with thin hair.
Tara F.
Atlanta, GA
wonderful product to add for body within the hair. apply when hair is damp after shampooing. You can dry this into the hair or if you have curly hair it helps define curls. I would recommend this product and it smells great!
Emily S.
Hollywood, FL
This spray gel is easy to apply doesn't leave your hands feeling sticky. It lasts all day and definitely met my expectations. It is effective in keeping your hair shaped. The price is very good for the quantity and quality.
Stephanie W.
Palatine, Il
This product is pretty good! I have long thin hair and it's hard to find a good thickening product that works on my hair. This doesn't weigh my hair down as much as some other products. The smell is great too!
Massiel D.
This product is one of my favorites to use on my hair ! If I'm going out especially and I want my hair to look voluminous and full and thicker I will use this
Claudia T.
Castro Valley, CA
I have thin hair and it makes it look thicker i love the product could have a different smell but its not something that you will hate overall recommend it
renata c.
groton, CT
Makes my hair look better and fuller it is ideal for thinner hair if you have fine hair I love this product so much
Mahalia B.
This is a great product. It doesn't leave flakes in my hair,neither does it leave my hair feeling sticky and gross
Eva B.
I recommend this product of you have thin or curly hair. I always recommend this to any customers
Lisa P.
Hattiesburg, MS
I have such thin hair and when I use this product it gives the illusion that my hair is thick!
Olive B.
Does this work for really straight hair?
Aislinn H.
Lititz , Pa
Does this get to heavy and weigh down the hair ?
Jess L.
Indianapolis , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this for curly hair????
Alyssa G.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make your hair feel greasy or oily?
Angela B.