Aquage By Aquage Thickening Spray Gel Firm Hold uploaded by DAPHINY N.Aquage By Aquage Thickening Spray Gel Firm Hold uploaded by Grazi P.

BY AQUAGE

To Thicken And Strengthen Fine Hair As You Style, Firm Hold . Firm Holding Spraygel Utilizes Breakthrough Ultra-Flex Polymer Technology Combined With Nutrient-Rich Algaeplex Sea Botanicals To Dramatically Thicken And Strengthen Hair As You Style. Delivers Lasting Volume And Style Retention Without Dusting Or Flaking. So Unique, It Can Be Used To Thicken And Texturize Wet Or Dry Hair. Provides Maximum Humidity Resistance Yet Shampoos Out Easily. Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With&Nbsp;Salonquest And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Salonquest. Salonquest&Nbsp; Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer. We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate. If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Salonquest Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• Does this get to heavy and weigh down the hair ?6 Answers
  • Does this make your hair feel greasy or oily? 4 Answers
  • Does this work for really straight hair?7 Answers
Stephanie W.
Palatine, Il
This product is pretty good! I have long thin hair and it's hard to find a good thickening product that works on my hair. This doesn't weigh my hair down as much as some other products. The smell is great too!
Maranda P.
Enid, OK
I'm a huge fan of most Aquage products I have tried and this is one of my favs. This is a great product and really helps manage my naturally wavy hair. If used appropriately it will give a nice look and not make hair crunchy. Also works well with Aquage Sea salt spray and Aquage up lifting foam.
Rachel P.
Calhoun, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fine straight hair and this product provides lift without too much weight. Be careful not to use too much, though or it can feel a little sticky.
Brittnay M.
Waterford, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is absolutely one of my daily products. I have very baby fine hair, thank goodness I have a good amount of it. I have tried multiple brands: big sexy products, joico, tigi, etc and none of them work as well as this product. It gives my hair volume all day long with a quick blow dry. From one limp fine haired gal to another, try this one!
Jennifer M.
simpsonville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff really works! I use it in the salon and it amazes me. never leaves hair filling stiff
Aynsley W.
Bellevue, NE
**Aquage is a salon exclusive brand. If you are purchasing it anywhere else then it is more than likely old or a knock-off**

Thickening Spraygel is perfect for fine hair. It needs to be applied ONLY at the roots and in the crown. It tends to get pretty sticky if you use too much or get it anywhere but the root.
Amanda B.
My hair stylist gave me a bottle of this to try out and i love it! My hair is a medium thickness but when it's cut short, I have more flyaways and it doesn't always like to hold its style. The thickening gel really makes a difference in styling. This works best for me if I spray it in towel dried hair (be sure to not just spray on top of your hair...get those layers!), comb it through and then blow dry it. Pricey but a little bit goes a long way, so it does last a bit longer.
Brianna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is absolutely worth the money. It isn't really available at drugstores since it is a salon brand, but if you can get this product from your hair stylist it is a must try to bring life to fine/limp hair!
Carli B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could give this product 6 stars I WOULD! I was recommended this product by my long time hair stylist. I have very fine, thin hair and I'm always complaining that I need a product to give it some volume and thickness. My hair stylist didn't disappoint! This product is part of my daily routine. After my show I comb my hair and spray 5 squirts to the roots of my hair and brush through. I blow dry and curl my hair daily. My hair feels fuller and thicker. It also helps my hair stay styled. I would absolutely spend the money on this product! If you have very thin hair this product works miracles!
Massiel D.
This product is one of my favorites to use on my hair ! If I'm going out especially and I want my hair to look voluminous and full and thicker I will use this
Olive B.
Does this work for really straight hair?
Aislinn H.
Lititz , Pa
Does this get to heavy and weigh down the hair ?
Jess L.
Indianapolis , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this for curly hair????
Alyssa G.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make your hair feel greasy or oily?
Angela B.