Aquage By Aquage Thickening Spray Gel Firm Hold uploaded by Grazi P.Aquage By Aquage Thickening Spray Gel Firm Hold uploaded by DAPHINY N.

BY AQUAGE

To Thicken And Strengthen Fine Hair As You Style, Firm Hold . Firm Holding Spraygel Utilizes Breakthrough Ultra-Flex Polymer Technology Combined With Nutrient-Rich Algaeplex Sea Botanicals To Dramatically Thicken And Strengthen Hair As You Style. Delivers Lasting Volume And Style Retention Without Dusting Or Flaking. So Unique, It Can Be Used To Thicken And Texturize Wet Or Dry Hair. Provides Maximum Humidity Resistance Yet Shampoos Out Easily. Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With&Nbsp;Salonquest And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Salonquest. Salonquest&Nbsp; Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer. We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate. If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Salonquest Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• Does this get to heavy and weigh down the hair ?6 Answers
  • Does this make your hair feel greasy or oily? 4 Answers
  • Does this work for really straight hair?7 Answers
Maia F.
Washington, DC
Excellent! Definitely thickens hair a bit and isn’t sticky or too strong. It doesn’t feel like there is a gel in your hair at all. I mix a little with some serum or an oil and it’s perfect.
Tara B.
This spray is so easy to use. I recommend spraying it into your hand first and then crunching it into your hair. That or spray it on your scalp and brushing through. I love that the nozzle has never clogged which speaks volumes for the quality of the product. I can use it when I wear my hair curly or straight.
Kelsey C.
Kansas City, MO
I really like this gel! Although it says firm hold, I mostly use it in thin hair, then blow it out for added volume and texture. It works great on men’s hair as well. When using it that way, I do like to mix in a dot of some sort of oil though just so it doesn’t get crunchy.
Carli B.
If I could give this product 6 stars I WOULD! I was recommended this product by my long time hair stylist. I have very fine, thin hair and I'm always complaining that I need a product to give it some volume and thickness. My hair stylist didn't disappoint! This product is part of my daily routine. After my show I comb my hair and spray 5 squirts to the roots of my hair and brush through. I blow dry and curl my hair daily. My hair feels fuller and thicker. It also helps my hair stay styled. I would absolutely spend the money on this product! If you have very thin hair this product works miracles!
Amanda B.
My hair stylist gave me a bottle of this to try out and i love it! My hair is a medium thickness but when it's cut short, I have more flyaways and it doesn't always like to hold its style. The thickening gel really makes a difference in styling. This works best for me if I spray it in towel dried hair (be sure to not just spray on top of your hair...get those layers!), comb it through and then blow dry it. Pricey but a little bit goes a long way, so it does last a bit longer.
Brittnay M.
Waterford, MI
This is absolutely one of my daily products. I have very baby fine hair, thank goodness I have a good amount of it. I have tried multiple brands: big sexy products, joico, tigi, etc and none of them work as well as this product. It gives my hair volume all day long with a quick blow dry. From one limp fine haired gal to another, try this one!
Aynsley W.
Bellevue, NE
**Aquage is a salon exclusive brand. If you are purchasing it anywhere else then it is more than likely old or a knock-off**

Thickening Spraygel is perfect for fine hair. It needs to be applied ONLY at the roots and in the crown. It tends to get pretty sticky if you use too much or get it anywhere but the root.
Stephanie W.
Palatine, Il
This product is pretty good! I have long thin hair and it's hard to find a good thickening product that works on my hair. This doesn't weigh my hair down as much as some other products. The smell is great too!
Tara F.
Atlanta, GA
wonderful product to add for body within the hair. apply when hair is damp after shampooing. You can dry this into the hair or if you have curly hair it helps define curls. I would recommend this product and it smells great!
Allyssa M.
Cazenovia, NY
Love how this is a spray and so easy to use. I have long thin hair and it makes it feel and look much thicker than it really is. It smells great and is very effective. I would recommend this product for people with thin hair.
Olive B.
Does this work for really straight hair?
Aislinn H.
Lititz , Pa
Does this get to heavy and weigh down the hair ?
Jess L.
Indianapolis , IN
Is this for curly hair????
Alyssa G.
Newport News, VA
Does this make your hair feel greasy or oily?
Angela B.