AQUAGE by Aquage SILKENING OIL TREATMENT 4.5 OZ uploaded by Marisa C.

BY AQUAGE #85 in Conditioning Treatments

Creates silky, smooth, frizz-free hair. Easily creates silky, smooth and frizz-free hair. Ultra-light formula seals in haircolor, restores moisture and adds brilliant shine. Thermal-V complex protects against heat damage as it promotes fasters, gentler blow styling. Crystal-clear, no artificial dyes to alter haircolor tone. ; see more...

AQUAGE by Aquage SILKENING OIL TREATMENT 4.5 OZ
  • "no artificial dyes smells great and makes your hair feel really silky cuts down on hair drying time and smooth's hair cuticle... so no frizz!" in 1 review
  • "It leaves your hair super soft and silky without feeling greasy." in 1 review
  • "It is a little pricey but worth every penny." in 1 review
  • "It drastically minimizes my frizz when I work it through the ends of my damp hair up to about ear level and come through." in 1 review
  • "It truly makes my hair more manageable and it also helps protect my hair against the blow dryer and straight iron. " in 1 review
Chelsey P.
Hastings, MN
If I could give this 10 stars I so would! I have super thick frizz hair. It's horrible most products do not work. They either make my hair super oily or super dry. Nothing, and I do mean NOTHING defrizzes my hair like this stuff! I would have never spent the money on it until I worked at a salon that carried it and they made me try it. It is soooo worth the money. I use it 4-5 times weekly and a bottle lasts me about 3 months! So $30 for 3 months. I'll take it! If you are unsure. Go to a salon that uses this item. Ask for a style and have them recommend what aqua he products would work best in your hair! They will tell you!!
Rita V.
Love, Love, Loved it!! My hair is bone straight but is a annoyingly frizzy all year-round. Unfortunately, Anti-Frizz products are an everyday necessity & finding the right one has been a real challenge....but I think mangy search is over!!! This product is Awesomeness in a bottle!! It leave my hair soggy, frizz-free, shiny & most importantly- Not Greasy(yucky)! It is a little bit pricy but a little goes a really long way & it's totally worth it!!
Sharyn A.
Louisville, CO
I was recommend this product by my hairstylist for my freshly bleached hair. It helped tame my frizz and kept it at bay through humidity and static. I bought the smaller bottle which i regret. Get the larger bottle. The pump is a little hard to get the right amount of product out but i can overlook that since the product is awesome.
Arianna P.
Perfect daily smoothing serum for people with dry, damaged, curly, coarse or frizzy hair. Too heavy for fine, straight hair. It's a great product for after you've finished styling, and need just a little extra frizz protection. Definitely recommend for people who live in humid climates.
Rachel W.
Cincinnati
Love this product. It doesn't leave your hair feeling oily and dirty. It is a very light product! My hair was very silky and smooth. My ends didn't look dead and sad when I used this product. I applied it right after I straightened my hair. Love love love
Jamie D.
Mexia, TX
I first learned about Aquage in 2009 and I have been a fan since. I'm African American and my hair is natural and the product works the same as it does on caucasian hair. It's not too oily either. I love it
Emily S.
Lantana, TX
Amazing product. This product is great for anyone who has frizzy and dry hair. Aquage products are made from sea botanicals that is great for any hair type. I use this product on many of my clients.
Jessica G.
Grant, AL
As a bleached and over processed blonde I have been searching for a leave it product for my hair. This one is perfect. I add it to my hair after washing and towel dry.
Marisa C.
San Antonio, TX
Hands down my go to serum for frizz free hair it leaves your hair with a silky smooth finish and shine that's not overbearing and is great for color treated hair
Jelssy R.
Torrance, Ca
It really helps reduce the frizz it also makes your hair look shiny and feel smooth. Great for all types of hair and it's also color safe with uv protection!!
Elizabeth D.
concrete, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long until you see results?
Kerrie F.
Newport , KY
Is there a place to get coupons for aquage products?
Crystal L.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where could I purchase this ?
Amy A.
Dorchester, MA
I have extremely dry skin. I'm looking for something that will give me intense moisture without leaving my face looking greasy. Is this what I need?
Jacqueline W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work good? I wanted to try it