BY AQUAGE

Aquage Illuminating Gelade is infused with liquid crystals. This innovative micro emulsion combines the control of a styling gel with the texturizing ability and brilliant shine of a pomade. see more...

April D.
I do not like this product it does not really help me at all and it leaves my skin feeling wierd
Lakiesha B.
philadelphia, PA
I love this product so much . It is a great product and I definitely recommend it
asha s.
I absolutely LOVE this product. It's perfect for scrunching, as it really helps pull the curl up without making your hair crunchy or dry. The texture is definitely more like a pomade, but it's not greasy. A great mix of a gel and a pomade, it helps to hold your style in place, whether applying before you style, or just to help smooth flyaway hairs.
It might not be the best holding product for those with extremely fine or thin hair, since it is a heavy product, but for those like me with thick and course hair, it really helps to hold curl as well as protects my hair when I straighten it. I don't get any hair gel flakes (which I hate) or clumps. The consistency of the gel is VERY thick (hence the recommendation to have wet hands, too) - but it spreads really well, and holds wonderfully.
Elaina K.
Los Angeles, CA
When this gel dries, does it have really great hold and maximum shine? looking for a great product for creating finger waves for my editorial shoots.