AQUAGE by Aquage EQUALIZING DETANGLER 12 OZ for UNISEX uploaded by Millene A.AQUAGE by Aquage EQUALIZING DETANGLER 12 OZ for UNISEX uploaded by Erica S.

BY AQUAGE

AQUAGE by Aquage EQUALIZING DETANGLER 12 OZAQUAGE by Aquage possesses a blend of Bringing You The Best Of Sea And Science. The Healing Benefits Of Algeaplex Sea Botanicals Nurture Hydrate Strengthen And Protect Your Hair. Aquage Haircare Is Intended To Make Styling An Finishing Easier And More Professional. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Erica S.
Have been using Aquage equalizing detaingler & color protectant shampoo combo for years now off & on, probably since 2001. The detangler, I've used more & most frequently though. The smell is so amazing. It is a leave in conditioner that you squeeze out the bottle & even the longest and thickest of hairs only needs a tiny quarter size of product the most to achieve amazing, silky smooth, shiny, untangle hair. It's not harsh or greasy. I use it on my 5 year old to tame her hair. It helps with flyaway & split ends too. It nourishes & protects the hair shafts too. It just does so much to balance your hair perfectly. If you do use too much, then it can make your hair feel greasy & weighted down but otherwise it doesn't. Also it does not matter what hair type you have, anyone can benefit from it.
Millene A.
Peabody, MA
I recently went blonder and this was recommended to me by my stylist. It is a detangler that also works to protect color treated hair and to keep brassy tones at bay. It has made my hair much more manageable when it is time to comb through and get rid of knots.
Jennifer J.
Cherryville, NC
This is a great detangler from an awesome brand. I love all their products. It's very lightweight which is important to me, since I have fine, thinning hair. It works wonders on tangles while giving your hair just a bit of moisture. It has been a repeat purchase of mine. Love it!
Robin H.
Iowa Park, TX
This is an amazing product. My sister in law introduced me to Aguage products. I would recommend to anyone that needs help with this.
SuzanneChris H.
Knoxville, TN
Works great to release those knots in my hair. A love it in the summer when those wind blown hair styles are happening
Maria R.
medellin
I love this product, it has improved my skin, in the aspects that it is softer and this uniform