BY AQUAGE

Aquage Biomega Moisture Conditioner adds vibrancy and a healthy shine to your hair while also working overtime to mend split ends and helping to stop breakage. While giving hair a healthy boost it is working to penetrate deeply to rehydrate hair. see more...

Maria C.
I've been using this Biomega moisture conditioner for two weeks and my hair is really loving it. I have highlighted hair that was a bit dry and limp. I needed a serious moisture boost for my hair. My hair was softer and more manageable after one use. I had no problem brushing it out and didn't have to use a leave in after. This Biomega is also very natural and free of lots of added chemicals. I recommend this for anyone in need of a hair rescue.
stephanie a.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love this brand really worth every penny with this product .hydrates the hair for a verysoft hair and fight against dryness a must have all yearr long
Ty R.
Carson, MS
Aquage products are amazing. Simply put. If you're looking for intense moisture for dry, damaged, over processed or coarse hair, look no further.