AQUAGE by Aquage BEYOND BODY THERMAL STYLER 7 OZ uploaded by Leslie K.

BY AQUAGE

To build outer strength, body and shine. Thermal activated spray seals and protects hair s outer layer with ceramic infused polymers and fortifying proteins to build exceptional body strength and shine. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with SalonQuest and are not a licensed retailer of SalonQuest. SalonQuest guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a SalonQuest product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Patricia S.
Saluda, NC
I knew that I had found the best heat protection product for my hair, when I ran out of Aquage Beyond Body Thermal while on vacation. By the time I got home after a week of using a store brand, my hair looked like dry straw from my flat iron. One of the 1st things I did was hit my salon for another bottle!
Leslie K.
Lockport , Il
I absolutely love this to protect my hair from heat damage. I have wavy hair and straighten my hair everyday. This does not leave my hair greasy and even smells so good! Love this product and have been using for years!
Tonya F.
43344
This is the best thermal spray I've ever used. And I've used a lot. This really protects my hair from the most damage. I've notice how much healthier my hair is with this. Which has allowed me to grow some length.
Sariya E.
Great Mills, MD
I used this product for a long time. It's a wonderful thermal protectant as long as you don't use too much. If you do use too much, it will end up making your hair crunchy and stiff. Sometimes, I swore this product could double as hair spray!!
megan m.
Brandon, FL
I got this product while in NY and I love it. It has a great fragrance and it does wonders to protect your hair from heat styling. The only issue I have had was the availability where I live. I found d it hard to get my hands on.
Jillian C.
Bensalem, PA
Love this product ! Love this line. I use all of the time ! Aquage Beyond Body Sealing Spray
Aynsley W.
Bellevue, NE
**Aquage is a salon exclusive brand. If you are purchasing it anywhere else then it is more than likely old or a knock-off**

If you are using heat tools, you should have this product. I prefer to use this when I do any sort of curls or waves. It has just the right amount of hold. It works best if you spray per section while using hot tools.
Cynthia J.
Cartersville, Georgia
My hair goes through a lot of heat styling. I have been using this for about seven months now and I like how it makes my hair smooth. I feel like my hair is not as damaged as it was before I used it, a little goes a long way, if you use too much your hair will be sticky.