BY AQUAGE

Thickens hair from within. Experience the healthy look and feel of Biomega hair. Discover the Biomega breakthrough. Revitalize your fine, limp hair with a volumizing infusion of the Biomega nutrients. Type: Shampoos & Conditioners see more...

Sara K.
millersville, PA
This shampoo is gluten free, paraben free AND sulfate free. I was losing hair by the handful each time I showered at and it was scaring me like crazy. I started using this shampoo and now my hair feels thicker, healthier and is growing back healthy! This is the best shampoo I've ever used. It smells so good and keeps my hair from becoming oily right away.
Christy A.
Cullowhee, NC
I just recently bought some of this from my salon. I was unsure at first because I had never heard of it, but I am very pleased with it. It smells amazing and never leaves my hair oily or flat. My hair acts like I just came from the salon. The smell lasts all day. I recommend!!
Cassidy F.
I love this shampoo!!!! It is a great salon level quality for a very reasonable price. Not to mention the smell is incredible and it makes my hair feel super soft and luscious! Definitely buy this and try it if you haven't already!
Miranda R.
I absolutely love this shampoo! the smell is amazing and last majority of the day. it leaves my hair clean and silky smooth! my hair doesn't get oily the same or next day which is amazing for me. I highly recommend it!
Jade S.
I was given a bag of Biomega products after representing Aguage at a hair show and have been OBSESSED with the products since. The shampoo and all the rest of the products smell fantastic and always make me feel like I just left the salon!
Liz H.
Idaho Falls, ID
This is my go to shampoo! Biomega is formulated for hair that is fine in diameter, like my own. It is lightweight and rinses cleanly without over washing like many volume shampoos do! I have oily scalp and do not ever feel like I've overwashed. Love!
Naiyurima G.
This shampoo is so good with My hair. i really love this product and I'm happy find it .
Mia H.
Great smell and totally affordable in my opinion I use on a daily basis and it doesn't dry out my hair or do any sort of damage