Aquage Biomega Up All Night Volume Foam 8oz uploaded by Izabela  D.

BY AQUAGE

Fine, thin or lifeless hair stays up all night with firm, flexible hold. This ultra-rich conditioning foam works overtime to thicken hair for maximum body, lift, and flexibility. It goes the extra mile with Omega-rich nutrients that nourish hair, lock in moisture and deliver amazing shine for a plumped up look that feels natural. The innovative formula seals in nutrients and lipids while shielding hair from external heat and environmental humidity for healthy, long-lasting volume. UV protectants help keep color vibrant. see more...

Jennifer S.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
This stuff is great! My stylist used it on my hair and I always love the volume she is able to get out of my hair so I decided to try it on my own. I only needed a little bit and applied from roots down as the bottle instructs. It definitely has a sticky feel but after blow drying my hair, it was fine. Kept my hair voluminous all day.
Miranda W.
Florissant, MO
I did not like this product at all. I used just a small amount and it weighed my hair down completely. It made my hair flat and it felt like my hair was dirty and full of product. I do like the container that it is in and I don’t mind the smell of it but for my hair (straight and thick) it did not work at all. I will not be repurchasing this product.
Anais  R.
Pocono Pines, PA
This product is amazing. It makes my hair thick and full of volume. It also smells amazing.

Kohl's