BY AQUAGE BIOMEGA

Design House: Aquage

Clara S.
Menlo Park, CA
This is the shampoo my salon uses and every time I go there to get my hair cut or colored I am so excited for the part where they wash it because this product makes my hair legitimately feel like silk! It has an amazing lather, it smells great, and it leaves your hair luminous and voluptuous!
Melanie R.
Wasco, CA
This shampoo smells soooooo good 🤤. I always shower with it and it leaves my hair nice and smooth! I tend to get an oily scalp after I took a shower the next day, but with this it gets oily slower! I've bought this soooo many times lol so I would definitely buy it again!
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
THIS SHAMPOO IS AWESOME. The reason I gave it four stars is because it's a little pricey. But I think it's worth it. It smells so good and it worked well with my dry scalp. It made it feel moisturized and smooth. I would recommend this shampoo to all scalp types.
Laura R.
Seriously the best shampoo! My Husband, myself, and my daughter all use this shampoo, and we all love it! It leaves you hair feeling so smooth and it smells amazing. Its perfect for dry skin, and I would so buy it again1
Brii S.
Mesa, AZ
I adore Biomega!!!! As a licensed cosmetologist, I am so picky with what products I use for my hair as well as clients! This feels and smells incredible and leaves hair of any texture, feeing amazing.
Nicole P.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Love this shampoo and conditioner smells absolutely amazing. My complaint is that after using it for a couple weeks my hair trends to dry out at the ends and cause my scalp to be a bit oily. It doesn’t make the frizz problem easy. My hair is very unmanageable and frizzy on a good day so this product does help tame it a bit more than some other products I’ve tried.
Kiah H.
Arlington
My aunt owns this shampoo and every time i go to her house I want to take a shower so I can use this. It's so light weight and that means allot for me having curly hair. My hair holds products in it and this shampoo is like a god sent gift for my hair.the after math if a wash with this is my hair is so soft and clean.
Autumn L.
fayetteville
In love with this shampoo!!! I love how silky my hair feels after use, it has a nice scent and my boyfriend loves it. I have an oily scalp and I feel like it helped with the less oily aspect. I would buy again!!
Kayla F.
Plainfield, IN
Smells amazing and it really great for thick and damaged hair. You do have to make sure your hair is completely wet in order for this product to lather up since it is very concentrated and has a low water content.
Henry S.
Ok guys, this shampoo will literally change you life. When they say silk, they mean silk!! If you have not tried this your life is missing something great!