BY AQUAGE

Revive your fine dull or dry hair instantly with an ultra-light infusion of energizing vitamins and essential minerals. Leaves hair healthy hydrated and tangle-free. Perfect for refreshing and styling. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Michelle M.
OMAHA, NE
I love the performance of most Aquage products but the scent was always a turnoff for me. This spray is different, and I look forward to trying other products in the Biomega line! It smells wonderful, very light. Does not weigh hair down or leave residue. My hair tangles pretty easily and this helps a lot.
Aynsley W.
Bellevue, NE
**Bio-Omega is a salon exclusive brand. If you are purchasing it anywhere else then it is more than likely old or a knock-off**

Do you have hair? You need this. It is a great detangle and leave in treatment spray. I use this on literally every guest. I love this product because you can't use too much of it, and trust me I have tried on purpose.
Kelsey E.
Omaha, NE
I use this product during the winter, when my hair gets out of control with static. It works pretty well; easy to use, feels light on the hair, and gets the job done! I'm not crazy about the smell, but overall, it's a great product!
Marie D.
Milwaukee, WI
Smells AMAZING! I use it ever time I wash my hair after its damp. Also, when my hair is feeling a little dry. A little goes a long way. Love this.
brandi l.
Harvey, LA
I recommend this to use every time you wash your hair! It gets rid of tangles easily and keeps your hair soft!