Aquage Beyond Shine 5oz

by Aquage

"This zero-hold spray adds brilliant shine to finished styles. Key Benefits: Ideal for use with a ceramic flat iron to smooth and silken curly or coarse hair Transforms any hair texture, leaving a smooth surface as it protects against thermal damage Ultra-light silicone and emollients improve hair's condition Usage Tips: The best friend to your flat iron when silky straight hair is desired. This style finisher also provides the ultimate lightweight shine and polish."

What kind of texture does this product give off?
Have you ever used this product, if so what are your thoughts ? [user:msselective]
I have been liking for a new heat protector product for straightening my hair. My hairdresser suggested this product. Is this just a shine spray for after you straighten hair? Or do you put it on while you're doing your hair...?
Start your review of Aquage Beyond Shine 5oz!
Donna T.
Altamont, NY
Aquage Beyond Shine 5oz uploaded by Donna T.
I wanted to review this “ beyond shine spray”that adds brilliant shine instantly . Especially on days I don’t wash my hair I still want my hair to be as shiny as the day I wash it . This gem offers instant brilliance. Your hair will sparkle ! Smells fantastic too . You can use it before flat iron & It leaves a reflective surface as it protects against heat . I used this on my horses tails for incredible shine before heading into the show ring . You won’t be disappointed & it’s cruelty free 💙Aquage Beyond Shine 5oz
Erica P.
Topeka, KS
Aquage Beyond Shine 5oz uploaded by Erica P.
Recieved as an employee sample, I am always excited about shine sprays. This one delivered with a light weight non-greasy, yet shiny look. Smells nice and it lasts throughout the day well. Perfect for sleek styles. However it did not produce as much shine as other products I've used.
Yolanda B.
Orlando, FL
Aquage Beyond Shine 5oz uploaded by Yolanda B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Beyond Shine is way beyond what you will need for your hair to truly shine. This has been one of the best shine products that I’ve ever used. It’s wonderful for your hair and the shine is the last touch the gives the whole look. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Crystal H.
Aquage Beyond Shine 5oz uploaded by Crystal H.
This is another product in my Arsenal that I use to protect my hair when using hot tools. There is absolutely no heaviness and very little goes along way.
Shakeela L.
Hopkinsville, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great styling product. I use it as a finishing spray most of the time. I also use it as a heat protector before doing a silk press on my hair, or using any type of heat source. It's not sticky and adds a great shine to your strands. Layering the product isn''t an issue. Hold and spray a good twelve inches from your hair to lightly mist for best results. This is one product you’ll always find on my vanity.
Jessica P.
Gonzales, LA
This product line is pro at whatever it tells you on the bottle it will take care of. There are no guesses about whether the product will work or not.
Ashley  R.
Tampa, FL
This is the first product that I have found that is meant to add shine to your hair that does not also leave it greasy. It leaves a beautiful shine on your hair and that's it! No having to worry if you use too much. This is an everyday, for life, product for me!!!
Laura K.
Johns Creek, GA
I blow dry and flat iron every day and this keeps my hair looking healthy! I would never bring the iron to my hair without having this sprayed on my tresses. Plus it smells fab!
Tara G.
Kingsland, GA
Aquage Beyond Shine 5oz uploaded by Tara G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am a huge fan of the Aquage Beyond Shine. I purchase it from Ulta to protect my hair from hot iron heat. You can apply it to damn or dry hair, however, I find I get better results when my hair is damp. It works to protect hair from losing moisture from heat and silkens hair. If you have flyaways, frizzy, curly or uncooperative hair, it helps to tame the hair for more control. My daughter has naturally spiraled hair and this allows me to iron her hair silky smooth. I apply it and use a wire round brush for perfectly straight hair that does not look damaged. You simply spray it on hair and use the iron or blowdryer. When you spray it on, do so at about 10 inches away so it distributes evenly. Your hair is left silky and will have a shine. Not greasy but a fresh clean healthy hair shine.
Jordan E.
Flora
I LOVE this! It has hair heat protectant in it, so it works for that and it shines well! It is not too pricey, but do not put this near your roots it will make you oily.