BY AQUAGE

Dual Action Shine Spray Adds Brilliant Gloss Or Silkens And Polishes Unruly Or Curly Texture. Beyond Shine, This Advanced Ultra-Light, Emollient Formula Delivers Long-Lasting, Reflective Sheen Instantly As It Prevents Moisture Loss. Also, Silkens And Polishes Unruly Texture When Used With A Ceramic Flat Iron Or Blow Dryer. Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With&Nbsp;Salonquest And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Salonquest. Salonquest Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Salonquest Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Aquage Beyond Shine
  • "Protects hair from heat when using flat iron, seals hairs cuticle and leaves silky smooth hair like no other." in 2 reviews
  • "It leaves my hair with a healthy shine; it's a shine that makes your hair look great, but not greasy." in 1 review
  • "This is the only hairspray I use when I straighten my naturally curly hair." in 1 review
  • "It makes my course frizzy hair so shiny and soft and stays that way until i wash my hair." in 1 review
Florence E.
Addison, TX
The best of the best shine spray!! I blow dry my hair and then spray this on to dry hair before I start styling it with heat. The smell is amazing and you will be so shocked how soft and shiny your hair is. It helps as a heat protectant and has really made a difference in my hair. I bought this at Ulta and will continue to repurchase!
Brittany R.
Saint Louis, MO
Love love love this styling spray! I use it on dry hair before flat ironing or curl styling my hair as a heat protectant and it also gives my hair shine! It’s an aerosol so it’s lightweight and doesn’t leave your hair feeling greasy or wet! The smell is so fresh and clean, I highly recommend this product!
Brilee R.
Gretna, NE
This product is amazing i️ have been using it for a year and my hair looks so much healthier. I️ straighten my hair all the time and this product has restored my hair and is helping it grow longer because it is amazing at protecting it from the heat, it smells good too!
Sarah H.
Manchaca, TX
This is the best heat protectant I have ever used. When you follow directions you will have a glass like finish in your curls or flat ironed hair. Make sure you spray a good distance away from your hair. It very light weight, but it does leave a great cloud of product in the air if you spray too much. A little goes a long way, but if you use too much that’s okay too. You’re hair simply won’t get gross! It’s so awesome. I even use it once my hair is done almost like a hairspray...except it doesn’t have any hold. 👍🏼👍🏼
Carrie K.
Solon, OH
I’ve been using this product for probably about 7 years. It helps with frizz and damage from my straightener. I have super thick hair, so it helps to calm the thickness down as well. Don’t know what life would be like without it
Kelsey C.
Kansas City, MO
This is my favorite shine spray! You can use it for softening, if you’ve got too much product in your hair. You can also obviously use it to put shine in your hair.. a little or a lot! I use it frequently for updos and wedding styles. It’s great for putting shine in your hair when you used a lot of hair spray so it doesn’t look so matte.
Emmy H.
Fairborn, OH
I love using the shine spray! It’s a great To help protect your hair from heat while leaving a great shine. It smells good too so it leaves your hair smelling nice all day. It’s a little on the pricey side but a little bit goes a long way.
Melissa K.
Yardley, PA
Using a flat-iron everyday at 450 degrees has wreaked a lot of havoc on my thick, naturally-wavy hair, so I recently asked my hairstylist for heat protectant product recommendations. With my hair feeling (and looking) damaged and fried, she suggested this product, stating it would leave my hair not only protected from further heat damage, but also sleek and shiny. Trusting her recommendation, I purchased a small size bottle and have been using it each day and have noticed the ends of my hair are beginning to strengthen and take on a smoother and shinier look. My hair is a work in progress, but now that I have this product, I'm closer to achieving the look and style I want.
Sharon J.
Dublin, CA
I got this product from my hair stylist a few months ago. She recommend to use this before using any heat on my hair. I've been using this since then. I love it. I spray it before bow drying my hair and belle straightening or curling my hair. My hair doesn't feel as damaged after using this product. The price is very reasonable as well. Would definitely recommend this as a heat protectant.
Lourdes S.
centerville, OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. This product is the BEST hot iron/dryer spray I"ve ever used. I have strayed a few times, includeng Paul Mitchell's, and i just did not compare. It leaves your hair silky smooth with no stickyness or buildup. Ur hair stays that way for days. It also has a great smell. Highly recommend