Aquafresh Whitening Triple Protection Fluoride Toothpaste With Triclene, Tartar Protection - 6 Ounces

BY AQUAFRESH

Anmol A.
Sugar Land
The flavor is great and cuts through some pretty awful morning breath (you marrieds know what I mean!), But what I like the most is the flip cap! Yes, the cap! I hate taking caps off tubes then wrangling the toothbrush while trying to get the cap back on and not drop all the toothpaste in the process. With this I just flip with one hand, close, and proceed with brushing.
Paige ..
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I feel like this is a toothpaste that everyone has tried at least once for one reason or another. I personally like to try new types until I find one I like, and for me this one just didn’t so much for me. I didn’t feel like the minty-ness lasted real well nor were there any residual benefits. Overall I just don’t think it was my cup of tea.
Mikyra L.
atlanta
It’s sweet i don’t prefer sweet toothpaste because it doesn’t really get the job done and i don’t feel like freshness that I’m looking for it a toothpaste it is affordable but I will not buy it again only because I don’t feel like my teeth they’re getting whiter or that is doing anything I like minty taste
Elizabeth L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used ut when it came in the tube that stood up. I liked it but never got a clean feeling after using. Always had a sour taste after brushing my teeth. Wouldn't recommend it. Colgate is my go to because it always leaves a clean feeling and my smile is always brighter.
Alissa E.
Indianapolis
This is my favorite whitening toothpaste. I always see awesome results and it is available at most grocery stores and pharmacies. I’ve used this many times before, and I’d recommend it to everyone for its whitening power and strong minty flavor.
Leslie G.
Tallahassee
My parents bought Aquafresh when I was growing up and for the longest time it was the only toothpaste I had ever used. I like the taste of the toothpaste and I feel like it gets the job done, but now as an adult I’ve made the switch to Crest.
Kristen S.
Lutz
This toothpaste does an ok job of whitening but I find it leaves a funny aftertaste in my mouth. The whitening effects are great, but the taste makes me not want to use the toothpaste. The mint is strong, but it tastes a little chalky.
Ashley W.
norwalk, iowa
I like the flavor and foam of this toothpaste. It worked really well. I just stopped repurchasing it because my husband and i have very sensitive teeth and we have been using sensodyne instead as the benefits of that work better for us
Maddie L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This product keeps my teeth feeling and looking clean all day. I wouldn’t say I saw a huge difference in the whiteness of my teeth but honestly are there any tooth pastes that really whiten your teeth a lot? It’s a great product!
Nesia W.
Chattanooga, TN
This toothpaste works perfectly fine. It left my teeth looking and feeling clean and my breath smelling clean. This toothpaste does cost more than my regular toothpaste which is why I don't purchase this toothpaste as often.