Aquafresh Whitening Triple Protection Fluoride Toothpaste With Triclene, Tartar Protection - 6 Ounces

BY AQUAFRESH

Steff M.
Any toothpaste with unnatural whitening ingredients and fluoride is a major red flag. This company along with many others are filled with unnatural flavors and ingredients that are harmful to people and the environment.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nicole S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
This is a good quality staple toothpaste that I like to keep as samples for travel. It does a good job of cleaning your teeth and leaving your breath fresh too. Always a good thing ☺️ especially when you are traveling 😊
Crystal A.
Whittier, CA
I think it’s ok decent but not my everyday kind of paste I didn’t like it the reason why I didn’t really notice a difference on my teeth it didn’t get whiter and my gums were very sensitive I would not buy again
Whitney G.
Cookeville, TN
I have purchased this toothpaste once and didn’t really care for it. The taste is not great and it leaves a bad taste in your mouth after use. My grandparents used to use this and I never cared for it then either.
Olivia P.
Colorado Springs
This was not pleasant for my sensitive teeth or the amount of mint/flavoring in the toothpaste. If you were going to get a toothpaste with a mint flavoring I recommend scope this was too strong for my liking.
Carolina R.
Azusa, CA
Eh definitely didn’t feel like it did much for me or my mouth. I’m very particular about having my tongue feeling extra fresh to avoid any sort of bad breath but this didn’t do that. Made my mouth feel bland
Tatsugui T.
Adrian , MI
Very good tooth paste refreshing while taking care of your enamel affordable and could be found at any local drugstore I would recommend to anyone who likes a strong minty flavor and who doesn’t like Colgate
Chatel P.
This product is just your ordinary toothpaste. I feel that it just tastes horrible that’s my opinion. I don’t use this toothpaste. I do not recommend to purchase. There is way to many better options!