Aquafresh White Trays uploaded by Vanessa A.Aquafresh White Trays uploaded by Erika S.

BY AQUAFRESH #23 in Teeth Whiteners

New! Surprisingly soft, thin, and flexible for a custom fit. Once a day Visibly whiter teeth in as little as 3 days Professionally designed Enamal safe 7 Upper and 7 Lower Disposable Whitening Trays The disposable trays are pre-filled with the same Enamal-safe ingredient dentists use. The flexible tray is easy to apply. It molds securely around your teeth allowing the Fresh-Tasting gel to whiten even between teeth. Use once a day for visibly whiter teeth in just 3 days.

Aquafresh White Trays
  • "I never really used these but always wanted to because I heard from friends that they work well for them, but for some people it's different." in 2 reviews
  • "I have used the strips and did like them but these trays were a little bit more comfortable." in 1 review
Nancy O.
Nancy O.
Berwyn, Il
After reading some of the reviews of this product it made me realize many people are VERY hard to please. The mechanism of action behind most tooth whitener products is to hold hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide (which breaks down to hydrogen peroxide with urea in your mouth) solution in contact with the teeth for a predetermined amount of time according to the concentration of the particular product. Aquafresh White Trays are no different - rather than a strip they use trays. When hydrogen peroxide stays in contact with soft tissue, especially irritated soft tissue, it is normal for a burning sensation and temporary discoloration to occur in sensitive individuals. The Aquafresh trays do a good job of holding the hydrogen peroxide gel against your teeth. You do have to use your finger on the front of the trays to spread the gel around evenly, but is that really too much work? These are not custom fit trays, so I did not expect a perfect fit. I noticed visible results after a few applications and was pleased with the performance of this over-the-counter product. If you have sensitive teeth then be wary of tooth whitening products as they often increase sensitivity. You can either keep the trays on for a shorter duration or use a potassium nitrate based toothpaste designed for sensitive teeth (Sensodyne, Colgate Sensitive, etc.) for several weeks prior to, and during, the whitening process. This should alleviate a lot of the discomfort. All in all I liked this product better than the strips because the gel is able to penetrate better into the spaces between your teeth ensuring a more well-rounded whitening process.
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
Valley Stream, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pros - Pretty straight forward, the trays are neatly packaged, they're a one size fits all sort of deal. The kit does exactly as it says, lightening your teeth two or three shades by the end of use.

Cons - The standard 'one size fits all' isn't really true, but that should be obvious by now with any sort of kit you buy. I have a narrow mouth, so they fit relatively well, but weren't deep enough for my tastes and sat awkwardly on the lower row of teeth, making for a bit of fighting to be necessary to find a comfortable alignment each night.

Not much to report, these sorts of kits are not enjoyable to begin with, so your usual spitting and foul gel taste is pretty standard, even with this. Admittedly, the gel isn't as bad as crest. It's a grueling 7-day process, but overall, well worth it in my opinion! I'd certainly buy the product again
Megan M.
Megan M.
Bangor, ME
Who doesn't love to have pearly white teeth? I for one love it, and will try anything to help make them shine. I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars at the dentist, so I have looked for other options at the "drugstore", and. I just happened to stumble upon this product. I am very glad I did because this will make your teeth shine like no other. This is a great product but it can get a little messy, and does have a tendancy to make your teeth sensitive, but this is to be expected with any teeth whitening product. I plan to repurchase for as long as this product is still made.
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Miami, Florida
This treatment is perfect, fast since they only have to apply it for 7 days and comfortable since you can apply it from your house and it is designed by specialists. After reading some of the reviews of this product it made me many people are VERY hard to please . The mechanism of action behind most tooth whitener products is to hold hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide (which breaks down to hydrogen peroxide in your mouth) solution in contact with the teeth for a predetermined amount of time according to the concentration of the particular product .
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Aqufresh Whitening tray is the newest over-the-counter whitening product to hit store shelves. The product is made up of disposable pre-filled trays that fit over the top and bottom teeth. The Hydrogen Peroxide percentage in the bleaching gel is 10%. The unique flexible structure of the tray allows it to fit snug in the front and back of the teeth. By covering both sides, the bleaching gel is able to cover a lot of surface area, making it one of the most effective over-the-counter whitening products on the market.
Larissa v.
Larissa v.
Round Rock, TX
Pre-filled disposable whitening trays, Professionally designed enamel safe. Surprisingly soft, thin and flexible for a custom fit. Once a day. Visibly whiter teeth in as little as 3 days. The disposable trays are pre-filled with the same enamel-safe ingredient dentists use. The flexible tray is easy to apply. It molds securely around you teeth allowing the fresh-tasting gel to whiten even between teeth. Use one a day for visibly whiter teeth in just 3 days.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Texas
This is my third time buying this. First off, great product! I usually use 10 treatments every 4 months (because Crest states the max is 40 treatments in 12 months). Spacing it out has done wonders. It usually take me 5 treatments before I start seeing immediate results. I used to be so embarrassed to wear a white shirt or I would wear one but not smile as much to avoid the huge contrast. I also figured out ways to combat sensitivity.
Alissah P.
Alissah P.
Omaha, NE
V yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much yes thank yes thank much
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
This does get your teeth whiter after only 1 or 2 applications. But for me I've noticed it creates white spots on my teeth that are really white. Like bleach white! And this is when I keep them on for the recommended amount of time. Thankfully the spots do not stay on for TOO long...still bugs me though. Overall I'd still use this product and suggest to others because none of my friends had the issue I did.
Carla H.
Carla H.
Gainesville, GA
The first I notice when I meet someone is their smile . My parents always told me the two most important things to be successful are academics and a great smile. I have always taken great pride in my smile. I buy these Aquafresh trays several times a year . It gives your teeth a fresh updated smile . They work great and do not irritate your teeth .
Darrell D.
Darrell D.
Mission, TX
Does this product actually whiten?Is this better than the crest whitestrips?
Majeda I.
Majeda I.
Richmond
Does this product actually whiten?
alex g.
alex g.
W Milwaukee, WI
Do they really whiten teeth?
Madalin P.
Madalin P.
East Prairie, MO
always wanted to try a whitening kit. Would this be a good brand to start with?
Brittney S.