Aquafresh White Trays

New! Surprisingly soft, thin, and flexible for a custom fit. Once a day Visibly whiter teeth in as little as 3 days Professionally designed Enamal safe 7 Upper and 7 Lower Disposable Whitening Trays The disposable trays are pre-filled with the same Enamal-safe ingredient dentists use. The flexible tray is easy to apply. It molds securely around your teeth allowing the Fresh-Tasting gel to whiten even between teeth. Use once a day for visibly whiter teeth in just 3 days.

How much are these and are the worth it
Would you choose these over Crest brand?
Do these work better then Crest or Colgate whitening kits??
Start your review of Aquafresh White Trays!
Product Highlights
“I never really used these but always wanted to because I heard from friends that they work well for them, but for some people it's different.” in reviews
“I have used the strips and did like them but these trays were a little bit more comfortable.” in reviews
It's a great budget buy and it did make my teeth whiter and compared to other brands this one works and its reasonably priced, hard to find at my store it's always bought out. It meet my expectations of what I expected from this product and I recommend giving this one a try I was happy with the results.
New Tripoli
I love Aquafresh white trays a lot! They are easy to do and give me a bright shiny smile. I didn’t think they would work but they did! I would only recommend that the texture would be changed because it is a bit sticky to the teeth and hard to peel off. But overall I love this product!
Wyoming
I liked these whitening trays, the trays fit comfortable in my mouth and I didn’t gag while wearing them! They whitened my teeth pretty good though I’ve tried better! Overall though they did what they were supposed to!
Orlando, FL
My absolute favorite way to whiten my teeth. No mess, no icky taste. And it’s only 7days. No uncomfortable strips and no slimy feeling in your mouth. I love this method so much. I just hate the price tag.
This really helped with stains on my teeth, I’m hardcore coffee drinker. This product his effective, if you like nothing has worked for you. Give this product a chance, you’ll be thanking me for it.
I used this product and I did notice a change. I will continue to use this product to see if it will continue to brighten teeth. So far, it has been effective. I will purchase again.
Aquafresh always is a must have in every household. They make products for each one in the family. I love the scents and smells as well as the durability of their products. I definitely would buy again. Great choice!
Vienna , VA
I like them a lot ! They’ve helped so much in the past year and I’ve seen a big difference! Thanks to aqua fresh . If your looking into buying them you should give them a try ! And there not that pricy like other whiting trays ! So yes
Grass lake, MI
Keeps my teeth clean and white, smooths out my teeth, it didn’t meet my expectations the first few times but you have to brush your teeth before it gets out on and I have to leave mine on longer though.
Ocala , FL
I have tried these once and to me they seemed to work right away. The biggest thing that I didn’t like was that it had a slime like feel to them. Not something I would get or use everyday for sure . Pretty price though !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...