Aquafresh White Trays uploaded by Erika S.Aquafresh White Trays uploaded by Vanessa A.

BY AQUAFRESH #8 in Teeth Whiteners

New! Surprisingly soft, thin, and flexible for a custom fit. Once a day Visibly whiter teeth in as little as 3 days Professionally designed Enamal safe 7 Upper and 7 Lower Disposable Whitening Trays The disposable trays are pre-filled with the same Enamal-safe ingredient dentists use. The flexible tray is easy to apply. It molds securely around your teeth allowing the Fresh-Tasting gel to whiten even between teeth. Use once a day for visibly whiter teeth in just 3 days.

Aquafresh White Trays
  • "I never really used these but always wanted to because I heard from friends that they work well for them, but for some people it's different." in 2 reviews
  • "I have used the strips and did like them but these trays were a little bit more comfortable." in 1 review
Grace B.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoyed this product. The packaging was cute and the amount in the container is perfect. It lasts a long time, especially for the price point. But not so long that I had to worry about it expiring. Would recommend!
Alfred E.
I've tried teeth whitening many times in the past, always through dentist. I used to have a better job than I do now, so, I honestly don't have the 400$ to pay a dentist every time I want my teeth a little brighter -- which is something that is kind of important to me. Hopefully this review will help people that know a lot about teeth whitening, but also those who know nothing. One major thing to know about teeth whitening all of them are enamel safe nowadays. That said, that doesn't mean it teeth whitening is always pain free. If you have sensitive teeth, it will be sensitive regardless of if you go to the dentist or use a retail solution like Crest. The sensitivity is completely temporary and will go away once you stop whitening. If this is something you are very worried about, I would recommend you whiten every other day instead of every day, and it will dramatically decrease sensitivity, so this is not something you should be concerned about.

I used Crest because, well, everybody knows Crest and they should be a reliable company that has a reliable product. My dentist recommended that I try a strip-based whitener, Crest 3D White Whitestrips with Advanced Seal Technology, 14 Treatments, and a tray based whitener, Brilliant HD - Deluxe Teeth Whitening Kit, so I can see which type of system works better for me. My dentist explained to me some of the positives/negatives of both types of whitening systems, and also explained how the tray system is actually closer to what I originally used years ago when I paid 400$ through my dentist. Even though the crest whitestrips were easy to use, I felt that they really didn't have the same level of quality and effect that I got form the tray style system. With trays, you get something that is custom fit to your mouth, which is a little better for whitening then a one-size-fits-all strip system. One interesting note, I found that my teeth were just as sensitive (not really too sensitive at all just a little) whether I used the tray style or the strip style. So it was just a matter of what system whitened more, and in this case it was the tray-style.

In the end I'll go for the tray type of whitening kit because its more similar to what dentists use and I had more luck with the speed in which my teeth whitened. I have heard some people with problems using the tray type because if you overload the tray with too much gel you can get it on your gums and it may temporarily hurt.

If you don't think you can load the trays properly, then maybe the strip kind is for you. They come prepackaged so in that sense it might be easier. For the strips, you should really try hard to use your finger-nails or some type of depression tool (a toothpick would work) to get the whitening gel into the indents of your teeth. I used the strips for a few times and noticed that it wasn't whitening all of my teeth, just the surface that touches the strips. Also if you decide to use the strips you have to really worry about getting the solution on your gums. This can be just as painful as having sensitive teeth. If you can get over these two obstacles, than the strip style solution is not bad. I just like the tray-style because it avoids these two problems.

If you want better/faster results and feel like you can follow a simple video guide or a few written instructions, then I would suggest getting a teeth whitening kit that uses trays. If you have perfectly straight teeth and your gums are not sensitive, then the strips might work out just fine. Like my dentist said, try both and see which option works best for you.
LEAR17679 Elizabeth L.
If you are partial to the trays, consider Aquafresh White Trays to whiten your teeth. We found that this kit bleached consumers' teeth an average of one shade after a week of use, and most consumer testers saw a noticeable difference as well. While Aquafresh White trays scored the best among other tray products tested, the trays were generally weaker in their ability to whiten teeth compared to strips and devices. Aquafresh also had one of the lowest scores to facilitate its use among consumers; Numerous volunteers complained that they could not get a great fit with the trays and found that the bleaching gel was "dirty" and "overflowed over the trays." Consumer testers also complained about teeth
Nancy O.
Berwyn, Il
After reading some of the reviews of this product it made me realize many people are VERY hard to please. The mechanism of action behind most tooth whitener products is to hold hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide (which breaks down to hydrogen peroxide with urea in your mouth) solution in contact with the teeth for a predetermined amount of time according to the concentration of the particular product. Aquafresh White Trays are no different - rather than a strip they use trays. When hydrogen peroxide stays in contact with soft tissue, especially irritated soft tissue, it is normal for a burning sensation and temporary discoloration to occur in sensitive individuals. The Aquafresh trays do a good job of holding the hydrogen peroxide gel against your teeth. You do have to use your finger on the front of the trays to spread the gel around evenly, but is that really too much work? These are not custom fit trays, so I did not expect a perfect fit. I noticed visible results after a few applications and was pleased with the performance of this over-the-counter product. If you have sensitive teeth then be wary of tooth whitening products as they often increase sensitivity. You can either keep the trays on for a shorter duration or use a potassium nitrate based toothpaste designed for sensitive teeth (Sensodyne, Colgate Sensitive, etc.) for several weeks prior to, and during, the whitening process. This should alleviate a lot of the discomfort. All in all I liked this product better than the strips because the gel is able to penetrate better into the spaces between your teeth ensuring a more well-rounded whitening process.
Sabrina C.
This is a good product for a low price. I use it twice a year after my teeth cleaning. The trays slip in my mouth easily, one tray on top and one on the bottom, just 30 minutes and then a rinse. I have never had the gum sensitivity that other people report. The instructions do warn about this, but I've never experienced it. These trays have become scarce and/or expensive in the local pharmacy stores, so ordering it on Amazon is a good solution. I highly recommend them.
Joel G.
Los Angeles, CA
Omg, where have these been all my lifee!!!! I was at a friends house and asked them about if they actually work, I'm really skeptical but after hearing such good things I decided to try them on my own and by all means, I'm obsessed! My teeth have never been much whiter and cleaner, my smile is just amazing. Love love love!!
Heather M.
Pickerington, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used every store-bought whitening product there is this product whitens just as well as the expensive Crest Whitestrips it does make your teeth sensitive but not nearly as bad as the Crest Whitestrips the results can be seen pretty quickly and they last quite a while
Varnea D.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product and it does make your teeth white: And it does keep your breath fresh: You do have to follow the instructions as follow" Your teeth will come out white as the handkerchief and you do get those looks of approval I would recommend this to my friends:
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate waiting for fast results but this is so worth buying and the prices is right. I noticed some results but it will take more than 1 time to get what I really want. I try using this at least 2-3 times in a week that way it wont be too harsh on my teeth
Heather S.
Lancaster, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought these about 6 months ago. To me, it was too much of a messy process. I'll stick with strips that's adhere to your teeth. It's wasn't overly expensive and it did lighten my teeth pretty well. If you don't mind the mess, it's a good product.
Majeda I.
Does this product actually whiten?
Darrell D.
Mission, TX
Does this product actually whiten?Is this better than the crest whitestrips?
Would I be able to get a sample?
Sarah B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Does this product messy ?
Brittney S.