Aquafresh White Trays

by Aquafresh

New! Surprisingly soft, thin, and flexible for a custom fit. Once a day Visibly whiter teeth in as little as 3 days Professionally designed Enamal safe 7 Upper and 7 Lower Disposable Whitening Trays The disposable trays are pre-filled with the same Enamal-safe ingredient dentists use. The flexible tray is easy to apply. It molds securely around your teeth allowing the Fresh-Tasting gel to whiten even between teeth. Use once a day for visibly whiter teeth in just 3 days.

How much are these and are the worth it
Would you choose these over Crest brand?
Do these work better then Crest or Colgate whitening kits??
Start your review of Aquafresh White Trays!
Product Highlights
I never really used these but always wanted to because I heard from friends that they work well for them, but for some people it's different.in reviews
I have used the strips and did like them but these trays were a little bit more comfortable.in reviews
Sherry B.
port saint lucie
Pros - Pretty straight forward, the trays are neatly packaged, they're a one size fits all sort of deal. The kit does exactly as it says, lightening your teeth two or three shades by the end of use. Cons - The standard 'one size fits all' isn't really true, but that should be obvious by now with any sort of kit you buy. I have a narrow mouth, so they fit relatively well, but weren't deep enough for my tastes and sat awkwardly on the lower row of teeth, making for a bit of fighting to be necessary to find a comfortable alignment each night. Not much to report, these sorts of kits are not enjoyable to begin with, so your usual spitting and foul gel taste is pretty standard, even with this. Admittedly, the gel isn't as bad as crest. It's a grueling 7-day process, but overall, well worth it in my opinion! I'd certainly buy the product again
Maritza M.
Prosper, TX
Love my white teeth with Aquafresh White Trays. Highly recommend this product. Best on the market.
Jamie P.
Salem, WI
Didn't work too well for me but worked well for friends that used it. Price was alright.
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL
This is my third time buying this. First off, great product! I usually use 10 treatments every 4 months (because Crest states the max is 40 treatments in 12 months). Spacing it out has done wonders. It usually take me 5 treatments before I start seeing immediate results. I used to be so embarrassed to wear a white shirt or I would wear one but not smile as much to avoid the huge contrast. I also figured out ways to combat sensitivity. This is a good product for a low price. I have never had the gum sensitivity that other people report. The instructions do warn about this, but I've never experienced it. These trays have become scarce and/or expensive in the local pharmacy stores, so ordering it on Amazon is a good solution. I highly recommend them.
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
These white trays were very affordable. but didn't whiten my teeth as much as I hoped. If you continuously used them you would probably receive better results, however I was looking for something a little more instant. If you have never used whitening products before, I suggest these as a place to start!
Bee K.
I used to love these, until they discontinued them:( They worked well and I really appreciated the minty flavour they added to the gel. I find that trays work much better for me than strips, so I was really sad when they stopped making this product. I’ve switched to Life Brand trays instead, which don’t have the minty flavour but they work equally as well and they stay in place SO well!
Amber W.
Ninety Six, SC
I didn’t want to like these but I ended up really really liking them and would recommend
Tiffanie T.
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: Target
The best way to whiten your teeth! I’ve tried a bunch of different products promising to whiten my teeth quickly and easily but none have delivered quite like this one. The tray makes the process easy and I don’t have to worry about it moving around or leaving a weird taste in my mouth. I saw a difference in the color of my teeth after the second application and the effects lasted months!
Valerie F.
Sterling Heights, MI
This is a quick and easy way to make your teeth white. It has easy to follow instructions and you get quick results!
Faylynn A.
Warren, OH
I love these! They help my teeth so much! I don't know of anything better that works on my teeth as good as this does!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...