BY AQUAFRESH

Angela B.
Mineral Wells texas
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this product i use it every time i brush my teeth and I like the taste of it and it is a good price and does a good job
Kirsten F.
Topeka, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
Used Aquafresh as a kid prefer other brands. I feel other brands leave me with clean teeth and breath.
Madelyn G.
Moreno Valley
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used this aqua fresh and I like that it doesn’t have the burning sensation that some of the minty fresh toothpaste usually have. It was gentle enough for my sensitive mouth and left my mouth feeling fresh.
Isabel P.
Erie, PA
This is a pretty uncommon brand for me to use but I use it at my grandmas house and it works just fine, it’s very colorful and I don’t prefer dyes in my products so it’s not one I would choose on my own
Moung S.
Kent, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Growing up we’ve always used Aquafresh but when they came out with the ultimate whitening?! I couldn’t wait to try it! So refreshing and you notice your teeth does get whiter!
~♐ M.
Hialeah miami, Florida
I love this. The favor is so good. Aquafresh Ultimate White Toothpaste, Frost Mint, 6-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Denisse Joyle M.
198 E Dr. Sixto Antonio Ave., Caniogan, Pasig City
It refreshes your mouth every time I brush! I am a repeat user because it really whittens my teeth.😁
Jen A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this once and never repurchased it simply because I didn’t see the “whitening” it claims on my teeth or my husband’s teeth who also used it with me. The taste I found didn’t feel so strong or more minty than they ones I used to so I didn’t feel like my mouth was super clean.
bashira b.
I know alot of people use Aquafresh and i thought it would work out for me with the teeth whitening but i didnt see any difference. I was thoroughly dissapointed as i was very excited to try it out