Tara D.
Hoskinston, KY
Just not a friend of Aquafresh. I feel like my teeth/mouth do not come clean enough and that it leaves an odd aftertaste. It also didn’t do anything in terms of ensuring I had a pearly white smile. I still felt like my breathe stunk after using. Overall, if you’re just looking for a toothpaste with no special ingredients or purpose, this might be the one. Overall, though, I would not repurchase.
Brittney S.
Sterling, VA
I’ve used this toothpaste before finding my go-to tooth paste and honestly this did not do it for me. I did not find it minty enough and also my breath did not stay fresh for long with this toothpaste. It’s pretty cheap, spend a few more to get a better quality toothpaste that your mouth deserves!
Pamela P.
I didn’t like how thick this tooth paste is. The scent is good. I didn’t like the texture because it feels like it leaves slightly some residue. I wouldn’t recommend this product to someone who like a thin paste toothpaste.! But I would recommend it to anyone who likes to use a thicker toothpastes.
Jazzmyn H.
Palm Coast, FL
The flavor was so weird. And the paste foamed up to a really thick uncomfortable consistency in my mouth. Sort of like pepto Bismol. I felt like I was going to choke. I’ve been loyal to my toothpaste for years and only bought this because money was tight that day. Never again.
Bex R.
Nampa, ID
Personally I’m not a fan. This toothpaste foams too much for my taste and the mint isn’t strong enough. Perfect for little ones how aren’t fans of brushing. But for me...no thanks. Also feel as though my teeth isn’t as clean when I use this over other brands.
Isabella R.
This toothpaste is really good but expensive and you can find other brands that work just as good for half the price. It does everything the same but has a more expensive price tag. If you are looking to spend the money then go ahead and buy it because it is good.
Brialy R.
Belle Plaine
This is a great tooth paste for kids! As an adult, it doesn't have enough fresh breathe for my liking. But is still a great toothpaste that gets the job done for kids without the powerful mint flavor and smell! Highly recommend to the younger crowd!
Ashlyn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not bad. Not the best. I'm not sure what it is that I don't care for about this brand, but I would rather purchase crest or sensodyne (sometimes my teeth are sensitive and need a little extra). Obviously it's a good product but I prefer others.
Kimberly N.
Florissant, MO
This wasn’t my favorite product but it was decent for the prices. I purchased this on sale at Walgreens. It was effective but I did not really like the taste. I was overall satisfied as it did leave me feeling like I had a fresh clean mouth.
Tiana R.
Millington, TN
This product is fine when it comes to cleaning teeth. However I would rather buy another leading brand that I know I will always go back to and this one just isn’t it. This toothpaste definitely has a weird taste, not mint at all.