BY AQUAFRESH

Tara D.
Hoskinston, KY
Just not a friend of Aquafresh. I feel like my teeth/mouth do not come clean enough and that it leaves an odd aftertaste. It also didn’t do anything in terms of ensuring I had a pearly white smile. I still felt like my breathe stunk after using. Overall, if you’re just looking for a toothpaste with no special ingredients or purpose, this might be the one. Overall, though, I would not repurchase.
Amber S.
Ball Ground, GA
This was a decent product but it just didn’t work out for me. I have very sensitive gums and this left my mouth and gums very irritated. I could see if working out great for other people but this product just wasn’t for me 😕Aquafresh® Triple Protection® Maximum Strength Sensitive Smooth Mint Toothpaste 5.6 oz. Tube
Jessica M.
Maumee, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not a toothpaste I would recommend if you are a person who use Crest consistently. The texture of this toothpaste was odd; I can only describe it as goopy and thin. It didn’t want to stay on my brush. When I brushed with this product it really foamed up, which is not my preference. I also did not care for the taste.
Brittney S.
Sterling, VA
I’ve used this toothpaste before finding my go-to tooth paste and honestly this did not do it for me. I did not find it minty enough and also my breath did not stay fresh for long with this toothpaste. It’s pretty cheap, spend a few more to get a better quality toothpaste that your mouth deserves!
Jazzmyn H.
Palm Coast, FL
The flavor was so weird. And the paste foamed up to a really thick uncomfortable consistency in my mouth. Sort of like pepto Bismol. I felt like I was going to choke. I’ve been loyal to my toothpaste for years and only bought this because money was tight that day. Never again.
andrea s.
There’s nothing wrong with this toothpaste. I like a paste versus a gel and I love a strong mint. It’s good I just prefer Crest but mostly Colgate as I feel there are ingredients inside that really get into my teeth and make them stronger and whiter with those brands.
jasmine s.
Corona, CA
This is an okay toothpaste. Gets the job done. I usually get this at the .99 store. I definitely prefer crest or Colgate over this brand. Basically its the most basic toothpaste to clean your mouth and not smell. Not to sure about the protection and stuff.
Halee E.
Louisville, KY
I tried this once and never repurchased. It was okay just a plain old toothpaste if you ask me. It’s good for kids who don’t want to use children’s tooth paste but can’t use adults because it’s “hot” this doesn’t give you that “hot” feeling or after taste.
Ashlyn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not bad. Not the best. I'm not sure what it is that I don't care for about this brand, but I would rather purchase crest or sensodyne (sometimes my teeth are sensitive and need a little extra). Obviously it's a good product but I prefer others.
Kimberly N.
Florissant, MO
This wasn’t my favorite product but it was decent for the prices. I purchased this on sale at Walgreens. It was effective but I did not really like the taste. I was overall satisfied as it did leave me feeling like I had a fresh clean mouth.