BY AQUAFRESH

Tori R.
Shelbyville, IN
Honestly remember asking my mom to get this kind a while back because I really just liked the pump type tube. I remember trying this once and nEVER trying it again. This is the worst tasting toothpaste I’ve ever tried omg. I just remember it being vile to me. I didn’t even brush my teeth more than 2 seconds. Eventually I will try it again to see if maybe I just wasn’t fond of it at that age but for now, no thanks.
Taylor S.
Not a bad toothpaste. It definitely does a good job cleaning and making your mouth feel fresh! The price for the product is good and it's a nice quality product. I don't use thid regularly but when I have i didn't mind. I like when it makes me feel minty fresh :) I'd recommend this tooth paste to others. It's at least worth a shot trying! Also, it's really easy to find. That is definitely a bonus.
Jazmin A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great toothpaste. I love the colors in it very nice and I like how I only need to use a little bit of this product. I definitely feel like my teeth get completely clean with this and I am overall satisfied with this
Brittany B.
Maringouin
Honestly, I’m not a fan of Aquafresh at all. The taste is horrible and the toothpaste feels gritty. It reminds me of bubblegum medicine flavoring which I hated as a child. If you’re in to those qualities in a tooth paste then this one if for you but I personally wouldn’t use it.
Princess G.
Not for me. I liked the taste but I didn’t feel like it was really cleaning my teeth. It felt like I needed to brushes like 5 times a day. Seems kind of a cheap product. The price isn’t but formula is. I’ve used this multiple times but didn’t get what I wanted out of it.
Lacy O.
Hanford
My husband didn't care for this product. He didn't feel that it had a great breath freshener and he didn't feel all that clean after using it. I also have used and experienced the same thing.
Taylor N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I mean I liked this but I didn’t see whitening results like it claimed. I was using for about a month and saw very little results so I switched back to my Colgate. It was a little more affordable then the Colgate, but it wasn’t doing the job for me which is why I didn’t repurchase.
Rosa B.
Orem
I like the minty fresh flavor and it was fun to pour it on the toothbrush and see the triple color stripes perfectly shaped. I stopped buying it for the fear that the dyes might make my teeth yellow but it's not proven that it will, as far as I know.
Amber M.
I hate the flavor of this toothpaste. My mother use to buy this when I was a kid and I dreaded brushing my teeth with it. As an adult I will never purchase this for my household, I will not scar my child with the awfulness that is aqua fresh.
Nayla C.
Whittier, CA
This toothpaste is iconic but I don’t know if for the right reasons. I purchased it once at Target to try it out and I would pick just about any other toothpaste than this one. It’s too minty and not in a good way. Would not purchase again.