BY AQUAFRESH

Taylor S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not a bad toothpaste. It definitely does a good job cleaning and making your mouth feel fresh! The price for the product is good and it's a nice quality product. I don't use thid regularly but when I have i didn't mind. I like when it makes me feel minty fresh :) I'd recommend this tooth paste to others. It's at least worth a shot trying! Also, it's really easy to find. That is definitely a bonus.
Jazmin A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great toothpaste. I love the colors in it very nice and I like how I only need to use a little bit of this product. I definitely feel like my teeth get completely clean with this and I am overall satisfied with this
Princess G.
Not for me. I liked the taste but I didn’t feel like it was really cleaning my teeth. It felt like I needed to brushes like 5 times a day. Seems kind of a cheap product. The price isn’t but formula is. I’ve used this multiple times but didn’t get what I wanted out of it.
Serena V.
I actually liked this toothpaste! It keeps my mouth feeling fresh and clean for a long while after brushing. I liked the refreshing flavor. I used it for about a month before I forgot it in one of our hotel stays. Would definitely recommend to others!
Alison P.
This is not the best. You know how some toothpastes leave you feeling very minty and refreshed after brushing? This one does not taste very good and does not give me the “clean” feeling like other pastes do. There is definitely better stuff out there!
Rosa B.
Orem, UT
I like the minty fresh flavor and it was fun to pour it on the toothbrush and see the triple color stripes perfectly shaped. I stopped buying it for the fear that the dyes might make my teeth yellow but it's not proven that it will, as far as I know.
Nayla C.
Whittier, CA
This toothpaste is iconic but I don’t know if for the right reasons. I purchased it once at Target to try it out and I would pick just about any other toothpaste than this one. It’s too minty and not in a good way. Would not purchase again.
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Solid toothpaste choice- a little harsh flavor wise and formula but I would use again just might not be what toothpaste I would gravitate towards. Is very functional but too intense for my sensitive teeth and mouth for daily use.
Mykaela T.
Glen Carbon , IL
I bought this once because I remember using it as a kid but i am no longer a fan of it. It has a good tatse but doesnt leave my mouth feeling very clean or refreshed. Definitely was a one time purchase. I prefer crest 3D white
Belle C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I did buy this brand because I ran out of what I normally buy and was scared to try something new. It was effective in cleaning my teeth but as in whitening I don’t think it did much. It did the job it was purchased for