Personal CareOral CareToothpasteAquafresh
Aquafresh Triple Protection Ultimate White Frost Mint Toothpaste

Aquafresh® Triple Protection® Ultimate White Frost Mint Toothpaste

by Aquafresh

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aquafresh® Triple Protection® Ultimate White Frost Mint Toothpaste!
Charlese I.
Dallas, TX
I don't like how it feels in my mouth and I don't like the taste in my tongue. Also had an allergic reaction.
member-84966
Did not meet my ecpectations. Too much publicity for nothing. Dentists I went to, don't recommend it either. It doesn't whiten your teeth , we can keep dreaming. Sorry!
Laure M.
castelmayran
Dentifrice agréable laisse une haleine fraîche à la menthe et les dents bien blanches
Mini M.
Neuilly Sur Seine
Love its versatility and freshness stays longer. Effective to use and really lasts long. A new design maybe can give a new look. I use it everyday. Affordable its good value for money. I would recommend it.
Caitlin B.
leeds
I think this product is very useful as I use it every morning and every night, pros is it is very good and makes your teeth look white and I use it every day I am satisfied overall as I think it’s a very useful product.
Frédérique L.
gouy en ternois
A toothpaste like the other, nothing amazing, it does its job, fresh smell, not bad at all
Anisoara S.
REIMS
I use it all the time for the last few years! It gives you a long lasting freshness and it is easy to find because it is sold in local shops at a very affordable price! It meet my expectations, but in the meantime i didn't see a certain teeth whitening.
Linda S.
Feels fresh but not for long. Tried it long time ago but it did not do a lot for my teeth and gums. If comparing to other brands. It did not fight plaque very well. Also not a fan of multicolouring - could work for kids maybe, to lure them in more serious mouth hygiene tho :)
Sabah M.
I was told by my dentist to avoid toothpastes that have fluor in it. So I ditched this one but I used it for years and have nothing bad to say about it :)
Ola D.
I used this when i was in 3rd grade and it's cool. It's for young children who likes the taste of toothpaste haha

Looking for your answer?