Aquafresh Triple Protection Toothpaste with Fluoride, Buy Three 8.2 oz Tubes Get One Free - 4 tubes

BY AQUAFRESH

Ahdiyah R.
Philadelphia, PA
The product is okay. However, it isn't my favorite. I don't like the gel and toothpaste mix. It makes your mouth taste weird afterwards.
Heather O.
Wagram, NC
I have used this toothpast since I was a little girl and I still use it and my kids do it. I love the way it makes my teeth feel clean.
Y V.
Coachella, CA
Not a good tooth paste the taste of mint wears off quick and didn't leave me with long lasting fresh breath as it claims not a good buy
Joel V.
Brea, CA
I tried this and for some reason I was not sold on it. Works fine to clean teeth but I can't put my finger on why I am not sold on it.
Luz S.
Fort Stewart, GA
It's ok but I do like another brand much better than this one. It's good in price. I just feel cleaner and fresher with another brand.
Lorynn W.
Owensboro, KY
I have tried aquafresh before, but I'm not a fan of the aftertaste it leaves in my mouth. I would much rather go with a different brand
Kristina N.
Memphis, TN
I personally did not like this Aquafresh toothpaste. It never seemed like my teeth and mouth were completely clean after using this.
Giovanny D.
Tried these before, but I wasn't getting the results I wanted to see. However, it does keep your mouth fresh and your teeth clean.
Laura G.
Baraboo, WI
Didn't really like the taste of this toothpaste that much. I would use it again but I don't think I would go out of my way to buy it.
Trai H.
Baltimore, MD
This product smells good and also cleans well. It makes my breath smell freah and my teeth. I would purchase this product again too