Aquafresh Triple Protection Toothpaste with Fluoride, Buy Three 8.2 oz Tubes Get One Free - 4 tubes

BY AQUAFRESH

Sade B.
Cedar Falls, IA
This is an excellent bargain brand. The flavor is good and it does a good job. My mouth is a little dry after use but nothing that I would be concerned about and at its price point nothing can beat it. I buy this brand regularly and often recommend it
Stephanie M.
New Carlisle , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have tried aquafresh in the past and just wasn't super pleased with it. I like a very bold mint and it just wasn't as much as I generally like. It was something I didn't get again.
Sarah R.
Mesquite, TX
I didn't get a full clean feeling with this product. It felt almost as if there was sugar in the toothbrush. I have sensitive teeth and it actually hurt my teeth when I used this.
Emily G.
Harrisburg, PA
I was not a fan of the flavor. Quality wide it got the job done, but with all the options out there I choose to use a different brand. I do however like the price of this product.
Haruko C.
Fresno, CA
I feel that it really protects your teeth, it really makes my teeth feel stronger than it was. I would like to keep on using it but unfortunately, my area no longer carries it.
Leslie N.
Rochester, MN
Is toothpaste has it all. Fluoride protection, breath fleshening gel, great minty taste. My kids really enjoy the taste. I like the reports I get from their dentists. I can find it every where I shop. We will always choose this product.
Daniella E.
Long Beach, CA
This product has always been around and and it is affordable. However, I like my pearly whites and do not feel it has the best whitening power or cleaning power for that matter.
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This toothpaste reminds me of being a kid. I wouldn't but it myself. The mint in this toothpaste is way too strong for me personally. It does a good job of cleaning my teeth.
Millie M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Hate this I think its no good I don't recommend anyone to buy this it barely does a thing and I feel like I wasted my money only bought it because it was a last min thing but never again NOTE TO SELF NEVER BUY THIS BRAND AGAIN
Eileen G.
I used to love this toothpaste and then i don't know what happened maybe they had a formula change but it left a bad taste in my mouth afterwards like chalky and nasty!