Aquafresh Triple Protection Toothpaste with Fluoride, Buy Three 8.2 oz Tubes Get One Free - 4 tubes

BY AQUAFRESH

Jennie M.
Walterboro, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Didn't seem to keep my teeth white. Over the course of time it took me to use the tube of toothpaste my teeth seem to get dingy. Just didn't care for it. It seemed to freshen my breath and they felt clean after.
Kourtnay H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a pretty good brand of toothpaste if your on a budget...I've only used this a few times like if it was the only option...it is effective ...cool red white and blue colors yes I'd recommend this to others
Tempest G.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the toothpaste my parents would buy me as a kid. I was forced to use this one. It's definitely not my favorite, I really enjoy crest as my preference in toothpaste although this one is not terrible
Mary S.
Kent, WA
I have used Aquafresh many times over the years and love the fresh taste. I liked the formula with the small breath strips in it. I used it twice a day and would definitely purchase it again. I just noticed it has formula for sensitive teeth and would be very interested in using it.
amy m.
Dayton, TX
My son has a hard time with tooth paste. he is 5. I have so many different ones just for him from every brand in every flavor, but this toothpaste and the oral gel tooth paste is the only ones he will really use... mom life..
María D.
I have not tested this product much but I read good reviews about it, they are good to have a freshness and good breath and are easy to use and can be found anywhere that sells personal hygiene products
Daniela B.
Maybe at the time I tried this product I wasn't willing to fully give it a chance, I'm so used to Colgate that when I tried Aquafresh I just didn't feel like my teeth were clean, I didn't feel fresh!
DiAnna S.
Duncanville, TX
I honestly didn't like Aqua fresh, because to be truthful all products are based on not only how well the product is, but as well as presentation the box looks cheap, and not only that it did not do the job for my teeth very well so no I didn't really like this product.
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
I used this tothpaste for a while and it was affordable and could be found easily but I feel like the fresh minty feeling didn't last very long. I've have since switched to another toothpaste.
Rochelle T.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Aquafresh is a product that does a good job cleaning my teeth. While it is much less costly than other products I don't feel it cleans my teeth as well as others not leaves my breath as fresh as others. I would buy this product in a pinch but not regularly.