Aquafresh Triple Protection Toothpaste with Fluoride, Buy Three 8.2 oz Tubes Get One Free - 4 tubes

BY AQUAFRESH

Charity Ann B.
Norco
I bought the product because I was on a budget and I decided to try a new toothpaste. I was bummed because it always left a horrible film in my mouth.. Similar to cotton mouth. I'd be driving to work pulling white slime.. Ick!
Miriam M.
Downey, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I honestly did not like this toothpaste. I don’t hate it, but I think crest is better. I think it comes down to personal preference. There’s nothing really bad about this brand other than the fact that it wasn’t helping my teeth.
Danielle G.
Brawley
I do not like gel toothpaste much. if they only made a solid white paste with same taste, then I may just may give it a shot. gels are not too good on my teeth though. sorry.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great toothpaste I have used it over others since I was a child. It cleans and helps protect against cavities while making your mouth minty fresh. It is also very cheap! I use this to brush my teeth twice a day and have never had any cavities! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a better tooth paste.
Dawn G.
Crossville, TN
Aquafresh toothpaste has always been one of my favorites. It taste better that other brands. I have always had good visits at the dentists office. I use it on regular basis, morning and night. Sometimes more often and i am satisfied with taste and overall results.
Anela S.
Drums, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can't beat this deal . With the extra tube included this is great for big families that go through a lot of toothpaste ! The fluoride is defiantly a plus to keepin those teeth so nice and strong . Taste isn't too bad either
Halie E.
Dana, KY
Aquafresh is a great toothpaste! It leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean and lasts all day. I usually switch back and forth between this brand and crest. Both are equally as good to me. As long as it prevents cavities and tarter. Just the fact that it have Red White and Blue makes it pretty cool.
Elaine D.
While growing up my parents used to use this tooth paste. Personally it wasn't really one of my favorites. The minty flavor does not stay long in your mouth, and doesn't really elongate the burst of fresh breathe.
Kourtnay H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a pretty good brand of toothpaste if your on a budget...I've only used this a few times like if it was the only option...it is effective ...cool red white and blue colors yes I'd recommend this to others
Jennie M.
Walterboro, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Didn't seem to keep my teeth white. Over the course of time it took me to use the tube of toothpaste my teeth seem to get dingy. Just didn't care for it. It seemed to freshen my breath and they felt clean after.