Aquafresh Triple Protection Toothpaste with Fluoride, Buy Three 8.2 oz Tubes Get One Free - 4 tubes

BY AQUAFRESH

Darlene S.
This product leave a bitter after taste, it also didn't have the CLEAN feeling after.
Priscilla  I.
Springfield , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste is ok. I would feather use a different kind. It's good for the money.
Diana O.
Haven't bought it more than once, but honestly I have no complaints on this brand.
Afsheen B.
Great prduct feels really fresh and i like that it has 3 different pastes combined.
Asia H.
I am asia little sister i am five years old so you knoe me front the other thing
Kate g.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite toothpaste always leaves you feeling clean and refreshed. Amazing!!!!
Cassie Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm a Crest girl, but I like this stuff. It's mellow taste, and smooth texture.
Casey A.
Have used this before. Love the taste this has and leaves your mouth refreshed
Kayla T.
Just seemed cheap and didn't keep my mouth fresh or make my teeth feel clean!
Latrice P.
Buffalo, NY
I do not at all like this toothpaste it leaves a residue on my teeth it seems