Aquafresh Triple Protection Toothpaste with Fluoride, Buy Three 8.2 oz Tubes Get One Free - 4 tubes

BY AQUAFRESH

Allison M.
Used this as a child and never hated or loved it. Never made me feel as if my mouth were really clean
Ana N.
Esta pasta dental es buena pero creo que existen mejores, de igual manera tiene buen olor y textura
Alyssa H.
Just a basic cheap tooth paste . It gets the job done but there are better tooth pastes out there.
Brittney L.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Looks cool, but, I wanted a whitening product. Never repurchased because it wasn’t anything special
yajaira p.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this thinking they where good used only one tube and gave the rest away did nothing for me
Don't think it really does the job I don't like the smell or taste leaves me mouth smelling wierd
Katherine R.
Doral, FL
Dont like it. Cheap and it doesn't make me feel the clean sensation, thought i tried a few times.
Angie S.
O Fallon, MO
Best toothpaste out on the market!!! Go out and purchase this product!! You will love it!!!! N
Tara T.
Okay flavor Keep your teeth clean if you brush at least twice a day in the morning and at night
Lorie C.
cochranton
My kids love this and the taste which keeps them brushing. The price is the best part for moms