Aquafresh Triple Protection Toothpaste with Fluoride, Buy Three 8.2 oz Tubes Get One Free - 4 tubes

BY AQUAFRESH

Mariah C.
Yelm, WA
Not a fan of the Aquafresh taste. Value packs are convenient, but I didn't notice any whitening effect change.
Jessy N.
Meridian, Ms
Bought this at SAMs because it was the cheapest at the time. After brushing my teeth my teeth never felt clean.
Jess R.
Anaheim, CA
I'm sure it works well I just don't like the taste it has and leaves which was enough for me to not repurchase
lenise c.
Bergenfield, NJ
I didn't really like this one I felt that my teeth wasn't clean correctly therefore I wont buy it again sorry
Lola G.
It works to fight gum disease and germs. What more can you ask for? Keeps breath smelling fresher than ever.
Viviana C.
Horrible. Never bought again after the first use. Would rather buy expensive toothpaste then this cheap thing
Ronda P.
Disn't like the gel and my mouth doesn't feel clean the way I like it after using it. Too thick for my liking.
Astrid H.
Not my favorite,haven't used this product recently. I'm sure others may like it, it's a matter of preference.
faith p.
Don't really like this product that much gets really messy and doesn't really do much. Crest is way better
Hannah H.
Mansfield, TX
Terrible taste. Doesn't do anything for my teeth. Leaks everywhere. DO NOT BUY!!! This is a horrible brand!