Aquafresh Triple Protection Toothpaste with Fluoride, Buy Three 8.2 oz Tubes Get One Free - 4 tubes

BY AQUAFRESH

Anna S.
Massillon, OH
I don't like this product at all! From the taste to the, effectiveness of this product I don't like it what so ever.
Tristan P.
Oceanside
Taste good and leaves your mouth feeling fresh. Doesnt foam too much (hate that). It is high quality at a low price!
Krissy M.
Louisville, KY
Cheap and awful. I can't stand it. Will never buy it again. Sticks in my mouth and I don't like the flavor. Gross.
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We have tried almost all of the flavors, types. Etc and just have not found one that works for our families needs.
Angie F.
Mulliken, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Used this product years ago. Great toothpaste for the money. Love the special pricing when they bundle it together.
Brigitte T.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
This is not a favorite of our family by any means! You don't walk away feeling like you have freshly brushed teeth.
Kimmie F.
Tacony
Haven’t used aqua fresh in years. But I remember thought it was cool the colors. Worked good from what I remember
Sarah L.
Puyallup, WA
Not enough to minty flavor for me. I prefer a very strong potent nasty breath killing assassin for a toothpaste.
Rhodaika I.
Fayetteville, NC
Excelente producto a precio modico para todos y hace un excelente trabajo adicional de su buen sabor en la boca.
KENNIA M.
Hyde Park , Ma
Its awesomeeee awesomeeee awesomeeee awesomeeee.......awesome awesomeeee awesomeness please buy and use correctly