Aquafresh Triple Protection Toothpaste with Fluoride, Buy Three 8.2 oz Tubes Get One Free - 4 tubes

BY AQUAFRESH

Tiffany W.
Gross, harsh minty flavor and it feels like it’s a little harsh on my gums as well (it causes a bit of a burning sensation that no other toothpaste has ever provided). My mouth doesn’t feel as clean after using this product as it has with others like Sensodyne, Colgate, or Hello, but there is this screaming minty sensation that some may feel is adequate.

The paste/gel combination is repulsive and left a gritty feel in my mouth when I finished brushing.

Will never buy Aquafresh toothpaste ever again.
sinai R.
Lowell
The toothpaste isn’t the worst but not my favorite. I used it a couple of times but the end result didn’t satisfy me completely. The taste wasn’t nice and it wasn’t strong enough for my preference. I bought mine at Walmart and I wouldn’t buy again but recommend you try it for yourself if your not into strong toothpastes!
Kay L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like the minty fresh taste this toothpaste leaves in my mouth. It’s an effective toothpaste and cleans my teeth well. I use it twice a day to brush my teeth. I would recommend this toothpaste to others!
Shannon F.
Jennings, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Don't get me wrong now, when I brushed my teeth with it at a friend's house it made my mouth feel fresh. But about 10 minutes after I brushed I felt I needed to brush all over again! The freshness didn't last long at all.
Soupy M.
canada
I love this tooth paste . It whitens my teeth . I love the taste . It is a good price and very nice packaging . I love it and there is no need for improvement . I would definitely buy it again and recommend to others
Morgan B.
Belle Chasse, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This tooth paste sucks. It's not as minty as I would like it to be and the quality is awful. The packaging is hideous and it does not protect from cavities at all. Never buying this product never again.
Daneisha J.
Detroit, MI
this toothpaste was ohk it got the job done but i didn’t feel like it kept my breath fresh for a long time, i feel like i can definitely distinguish the difference in any other toothpaste and aqua fresh, it has a distinct taste that i don’t really care for but it’s toothpaste
KIMBERLY H.
Douglass, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's ok for just your basic toothpaste. It was nothing really special. It was a great value tho. It lasted a while with the three tubes as well. My kids love to brush their teeth so we have to keep a fresh tune. This is just not my first choice of toothpaste to pick up.
Lanae B.
Using the aquafresh toothpaste leaves your breath feeling like a fresher than a pack of gum. The toothpaste is a little too potent for my everyday taste. It is a gel toothpaste that I'm not a huge fan of. It definitely does get the job done!
Karen W.
Belle Plaine, MN
I love how much of a bargain this is. It lasted so long having 4 for the price of 3. It cleaned my teeth for months and I used it 2 times a day. I bought it at Walmart. I would buy it again, I just have so much I haven’t needed to yet.