Aquafresh Triple Protection Toothpaste with Fluoride, Buy Three 8.2 oz Tubes Get One Free - 4 tubes

BY AQUAFRESH

Morgan W.
Belle Chasse, LA
This tooth paste sucks. It's not as minty as I would like it to be and the quality is awful. The packaging is hideous and it does not protect from cavities at all. Never buying this product never again.
Lanae B.
Using the aquafresh toothpaste leaves your breath feeling like a fresher than a pack of gum. The toothpaste is a little too potent for my everyday taste. It is a gel toothpaste that I'm not a huge fan of. It definitely does get the job done!
Mandy K.
Washington, UT
Aquafresh always makes a decent quality product. It's not quite the 5 star that Toms toothpaste offers but with a such a high bang for your buck it's hard to knock my second favorite brand in oral hygiene.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
This is a great toothpaste I have used it over others since I was a child. It cleans and helps protect against cavities while making your mouth minty fresh. It is also very cheap! I use this to brush my teeth twice a day and have never had any cavities! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a better tooth paste.
Tamara M.
Phoenix, AZ
Great flavor and gets my teeth clean while leaving my mouth feeling fresh for hours. It is also fun to brush with a toothpaste that is bright and cheerful compared to one that is just white.
Heather B.
Moriarty, NM
This is definitely a good one it's been around for ages and it leaves your mouth feeling clean. The mint isn't to strong either.
Tristan P.
Oceanside
Taste good and leaves your mouth feeling fresh. Doesnt foam too much (hate that). It is high quality at a low price!
Not a very big fan of this I used it plenty of times thinking I was going to get a different outcome but nope it's ok
Rhodaika I.
Fayetteville, NC
Excelente producto a precio modico para todos y hace un excelente trabajo adicional de su buen sabor en la boca.
Quardralyn T.
Dallas, TX
This brand is my favorite. I am in love with their foam toothpaste. Leaves my whole my feeling awesome.