Aquafresh Triple Protection Tartar Control + Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Tracy S.

BY AQUAFRESH

Tarter Control Whitening Clinically proven to fight cavities and helps stop new tarter build-up. Healthy Gums. Strong Teeth. Fresh Breath Aquafresh® Triple Protection® toothpaste cares for your mouth, helping you keep it healthy and happy.  Our Tartar Control + Whitening toothpaste helps prevent new tartar buildup above the gum line while gentle whiteners remove stains. see more...

Aquafresh Triple Protection Tartar Control + Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste

Start your review of Aquafresh Triple Protection Tartar Control + Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "We always buy the Aquafresh Triple Protection Tartar Control + Whitening Fluoride Toothepaste. It is my family favorite. It leaves your mouth feeling so clean and refreshed. I will keep buying. It's a great price too." in 15 reviews
Amber M.
I think I mostly buy this product for the price because it's the cheapest and it seems to work very well since i still have all my teeth LOL but it leaves my breath nice and minty and my teeth clean and white. I would recommend this to a friend. Thanks.
Elma✨ L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I wrote a review for their cavity protection toothpaste, and in the same vein of that one, this product isn’t too spectacular. I brush my teeth after every meal and I’m not too sure this brightened them by much.
Aquafresh is literally just like the name... Fresh!
I love the freshness that it gives to my mouth when I brush my teeth. It's one of my favorites.
Whenever I buy toothpaste it's either Aquafresh or Crest.
Tracy W.
Providence Forge, VA
Who doesn’t like white teeth? I have to say this toothpaste taste good and within four days of consistent use which I used twice a day my teeth sparkles and looked amazingly white.
Lineni T.
East Palo Alto
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I was little my grandma’s house always had this toothpaste and my mom would always notice that it never really did the job in making sure some problems regarding my teeth were taken care of. For an example, I had sensitive teeth/gums as a child and this toothpaste was always too strong on the enamel of my teeth, especially upper deck/set of teeth. Not only that, but this toothpaste also falsely advertised it being a whitening toothpaste when it did absolutely nothing to help with the whitening of my teeth. Aside from that, it was okay so that’s why this product was an “okay/alright” from me🙄😕
Michele H.
Norwalk
I love the way my mouth feels after brushing with aqua fresh!   This also gives me fresh breath and whitening!  I couldn’t ask for more!  Love this product
Kayla S.
This toothpaste has been known to be slightly cheaper, but still seems to work fine. It’s nothing “incredible” but I have nothing bad to say about it either. We have gotten it a handful of times due to to the prices, but not much besides.
Abby R.
I used to use this product as a kid and really enjoy the flavor. It foams well, gets the teeth clean, but I didn’t feel as if it made my teeth any whiter like I thought it would. I would definitely buy again after I get my teeth whitened
Xochilt H.
Clinton, UT
You get what you pay for. Not a fan, didn’t feel like it did anything to help my teeth and I used it for 2 months before giving up completely. I just wasn’t impressed. Overall I would buy it again if I didn’t have another choice
Ashleigh W.
Sachse, TX
Not a fan. We purchased this at the local drug store, just finding something new. It is so gritty, and I don’t feel that it’s as effective as other toothpastes. Honestly it feels like children’s toothpaste. It’s a no for me.

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.