Aquafresh Triple Protection Tartar Control + Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Tracy S.

BY AQUAFRESH

Tarter Control Whitening Clinically proven to fight cavities and helps stop new tarter build-up. Healthy Gums. Strong Teeth. Fresh Breath Aquafresh® Triple Protection® toothpaste cares for your mouth, helping you keep it healthy and happy.  Our Tartar Control + Whitening toothpaste helps prevent new tartar buildup above the gum line while gentle whiteners remove stains. see more...

Kaylin T.
Brookport
Aqua fresh is weird because it’s like fresh but also sweet tasting so it doesn’t leave the best taste in your mouth. It’s not like minty which is okay sometimes because sometimes I’m just not in the mood for mint. I don’t know, I’ll use it if it’s the only think around but it’s not the 1st product I pick up in the store!
Dee D.
It has a great taste and works great on making me teeth feel clean. The only problem was that I didn’t really see a difference when it came to whitening. I got this at Walmart and it’s a great price and tastes good but I don’t think I would buy it again only bc I want more whitening benefits.
Lacy M.
I wouldn’t necessarily say this is a bad product, I just don’t really want feel like it leaves my breath fresh or whitens my teeth. It’s just your standard everyday toothpaste. If you’re looking for something that’s not super minty or over powering this would be for you.
Reyna C.
New York
I was actually donated this toothpaste and I loved it, the taste and how clean it leaves my mouth. This is the toothpast i use at night night for a refresh ending. Has different flavors to choose from eventho they say flavored tooth paste are not good.
Kayla S.
This toothpaste has been known to be slightly cheaper, but still seems to work fine. It’s nothing “incredible” but I have nothing bad to say about it either. We have gotten it a handful of times due to to the prices, but not much besides.
Bailey B.
Kaneohe, HI
My fear is that I’ll have a lot of plaque and tartar buildup and this definitely works like it says it does. The flavor can be a little intense at first but once you get used to it, it’s very refreshing. My absolute favorite toothpaste.
Nadia K.
Appleton, WI
Very disappointing and not only this toothpaste. Many other toothpastes are also the same. The only good thing about it is the fresh breath for those 15min after you brush your teeth. I used it once and I don't think I will use it again
Abby R.
I used to use this product as a kid and really enjoy the flavor. It foams well, gets the teeth clean, but I didn’t feel as if it made my teeth any whiter like I thought it would. I would definitely buy again after I get my teeth whitened
Ashleigh W.
Garland, TX
Not a fan. We purchased this at the local drug store, just finding something new. It is so gritty, and I don’t feel that it’s as effective as other toothpastes. Honestly it feels like children’s toothpaste. It’s a no for me.
Gabriele V.
Hudson, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste reminds me of sleepovers at my grandmas. She did not have many teeth at her old age, so she did not buy quality toothpaste. I remember the horrid smell and slimy texture. I have never purchase it since.