Aquafresh® Triple Protection® Maximum Strength Sensitive Smooth Mint Toothpaste 5.6 oz. Box

BY AQUAFRESH

Jennifer R.
Yukon, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This just wasn’t the toothpaste for me. I have sensitive teeth and I generally use Colgate brand. The store was out, so I grabbed this. It works as far as a general toothpaste should. I noticed my teeth were quite sensitive within two days of using this brand. I went to a different store and picked up my normal Colgate sensitive and a few days later I was good again. I would not recommend the sensitive AquaFresh to friends or family.
Candi B.
Port St Lucie, FL
I didn't really like the flavor of Aquafresh® Triple Protection® Extreme Clean® Whitening Action Mint Blast Toothpaste 7 oz. Box or the Aquafresh® Triple Protection® Maximum Strength Sensitive Smooth Mint Toothpaste 5.6 oz. Tube & haven't purchased either of them since trying them. Just because I didn't like the flavor of them, doesn't mean someone else won't like the flavor.
Heidi S.
Charlotte, NC
I went and got this toothpaste while I was on vacation. I only wanted to get one that was on sale since I would only be using it for a short time. But I did not like this toothpaste. It did not feel like it cleaned my mouth or left it fresh feeling after brushes. Although it is cheaper, I would not get again.
Andrea A.
Rockford
This brand toothpaste I think taste a little strange. I don’t really enjoy the consistency of it, as it’s creamy and doesn’t have much of a mint taste but a mystery weirdness to it. I don’t think I’ll be recommending this to anyone unless your about 40+ maybe.
Danielle K.
La Crosse
Not a fan. Don't think it works as well as I'd like it too. For having three different pastes, just doesn't work like you'd expect. I mean it works fine, and it's not that expensive, but I expected something fancy with 3 different pastes 😂
Lindsey K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is another good one for keeping the pain away from having sensitive teeth. It costs roughly the same as other toothpastes and works really well for me. I would say that if your teeth are extremely sensitive this may not be strong enough for you but for me it works great when used daily. I'm not a fan of the triple color but that is no reason to give it any less than five stars as it is a good product that works as promised.
Leah T.
Woodbridge, VA
This was a great toothpaste! i have really sensitive teeth so matched with a soft toothbrush this product worked wonders.
Aquafresh Triple Protection Maximum Strength Sensitive + Gentle Whitening Toothpaste
Lexi S.
Grand Prairie, TX
I didn’t really like the consistency. It was way too gooey. The flavor was nice but I didn’t like how the “no mess cap” always got messy and crusted. It was kind of gross. That’s the reason I never purchased again.
Alex Nicole G.
Aquafresh® Triple Protective® Ultimate White Frost Mint Toothpaste 6 oz. Tube I didn't care for this toothpaste quite as much. My teeth are very sensitive, to temperature as well as some toothpastes. This one just didn't work for me. It made my teeth sensitive when I used it. I didn't repurchase.
Amber B.
Chattanooga
Purchased at: Walgreens
Classic clean! Aquafresh is a tried and true brand, that leaves my mouth feeling clean and refreshed! It also leaves behind a smooth, non gritty feeling, which I love.