Aquafresh Triple Protection Maximum Strength Sensitive + Gentle Whitening Toothpaste uploaded by johanna f.

BY AQUAFRESH

Targets the Source of Sensitive Tooth Pain, Soothes the Nerves & Reduces Painful Sensitivity. Healthy Gums. Strong Teeth. Fresh Breath Targets the source of sensitive tooth pain, soothes the nerves and reduces painful sensitivity.  Helps maintain healthy gums with regular brushing.  Aquafresh® Triple Protection® toothpaste cares for your mouth, helping you keep it healthy and happy.  With regular use, you can once again enjoy your favorite foods without the nagging pain of sensitive teeth. see more...

Aniya 📸.
I absolutely love this toothpaste it us actually my favorite toothpaste. It's really good. And it makes your breath smells really good and it makes your mouth feel clean and refreshed.
Sandi K.
Chippewa Fls, WI
This is a great toothpaste for sensitive teeth and used often in my household. I’ve always loved the taste of the product and found it to be great for my family.
Kim S.
I have been using this for years because I used to brush too hard and rubbed my gums down. I buy it at Wal-Mart and it is not available at the dollar store anymore. I like the taste because I am picky. I have now complaints and will continue using it.
manuelapotter P.
San Antonio, TX
I switched to this one when I had sensitive gums during my first pregnancy 3 years ago Aquafresh Sensative + 25% Bonus Pack (7.0oz) 5.6 OZ - GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE, LP.and never switched back. It does it’s job and is gentle.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Use this toothpaste daily as I like the taste, it gets my teeth really clean and freshens the breath. Easy to find in the supermarkets/pharmacies etc and is quite reasonable in price. I would recommend it to others
J'Lene C.
North Ogden , UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only brand of toothpaste I'll buy!! Great flavor and really does a great job at helping with my sensitive teeth!! It also does help whiten teeth!! If you have sensitive teeth, do yourself a favor and pick some of this up!!
Lindsay S.
I tried Aquafresh sensitive because they didn't have what I usually use, and I was impressed. I like that it isn't "gritty" like some of he others because that does not help with my sensitivity.
Brenna S.
I wasn't a fan if this product!. I'm not going to completely bad mouth it because that wouldn't be right. The reason I don't like it is because of my own problems with it, such as I don't like the taste nor the after taste of the product. But that is only my very own opinion. Others may like it. Everyone has different taste buds. So I wouldn't recommend this product to people but I wouldn't tell people not to use it I would say to give it a shot!
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
Not the biggest fan of this toothpaste. I feel other brands do a nicer job of cleaning, brightening and making your breathe smell fresh. The price point is good and the brand is relatively easy to buy at many local stores. Packaging is the same as other toothpaste. The overall review is more based on personal interest and its an okay brand of toothpaste.
Kassy D.
Saint Croix Falls, WI
I had tried this toothpaste in the past. I was not overly satisfied. The thing i dident like about it was the way felt in my mouth. I like to feel it working I like the pastes that are foamy.not just seem like i am rubbing it around then just spitting it out. No i do not think i would buy this product again.