Aquafresh Triple Protection Fluoride Toothpaste, Cavity Protection, 8.2 oz uploaded by Consuelo M.

BY AQUAFRESH

Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Clarksburg, WV
I purchased this brand on a quest to find a good whitening toothpaste. I'm a big coffee drinker and it can really take a toll on my teeth, even though I brush and use mouthwash regularly. I've tried a few different brands of whitening toothpastes and even though I find some I like, I'm always trying to find one that does better. This one, in my opinion, was a flop. My mouth didn't even feel clean after brushing, it felt like I had "residue" in my mouth. Almost like I had just chewed a stick of gum to mask bad breath. I thought maybe it was because of the whitening agent, so I continued to use for a month. I took a selfie ( I take before and after pics whenever I try out a new whitening toothpaste) and saw NO difference whatsoever! I don't see myself purchasing this product again and I'm not sure if I would purchase this brand again.
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
Newport, AR
As a child my grandma would but aquafresh and I did seem to like it I didn't know that fluoride at a young age can damage your teeth. Going to the dentist as I got older I soon learned that, it stand your teeth a permanent yellow being that mine isn't noticeable unless your up close I chose not to spend the money to fix it. But for those who have kids be sure to look to see if it has fluoride
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
I'm not really a fan of AquaFresh, It tends to leave my mouth properly cleaned but the after taste from the toothpaste is unpleasant for me. It kinda makes it feel cheap I guess. I didn't purchase this product at all anymore.

But i do recommend it as a decent toothpaste. For the price you are getting a good value. I'm just being biased about the after taste.
Carla S.
Carla S.
This toothpaste is decent and a lot cheaper than some of the other brands, but it didn't get my teeth as white as I wanted them to be (guess I should have reached for something specifically for whitening). I think it is more of a case of me not choosing the right product for my needs to be honest, this is a good (but not amazing) product.
Christian S.
Christian S.
Grandview, MO
Aquafresh has been a brand that I have used since a kid, but as an adult its just not the same. Upon using it the formula is very strong and you expect the freshness to last for a while. Unfortunately, I was let down with that hypothesis. I felt as though I needed to brush again about 2 hours later. I didn't feel clean anymore.
Tara N.
Tara N.
Wellness Guru Expert
I forgot my toothpaste on a trip and had to use my friend's. This is what she was using. I didn't feel like my mouth felt fresh afterwards. My teeth didn't feel gritty or anything but I didn't feel that burst of freshness after. If the toothpaste had a better after result then I don't think it would be a bad option to purchase.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
North Richland Hills, TX
When I used this, it felt like i was brushing sugar grains or sand on my teeth. It also made my stomach hurt no matter how hard I tried not to swallow any bit of it. I bought it on sale at Walmart and figured out why it wa on sale soon after. Nothing too horrible but I did go straight back to using my usual Crest toothpaste.
Charlotte I.
Charlotte I.
Wellness Guru Expert
As I was growing up, my dad's favorite toothpaste was the Aquafresh triple protection fluoride toothpaste. I always enjoyed brushing my teeth alongside him in the morning and while the flavor is not my favorite from aqua fresh, the nostalgia experience when brushing with aquafresh is a definite bonus.
Lindsay O.
Lindsay O.
This used to be my husband's favorite toothpaste, but it's not really my favorite because I think it foams up way too much in your mouth and I also don't love the flavor of it. It's an adequate toothpaste, but I typically prefer sensitive toothpastes anyway because I have super sensitive teeth.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Bowling Green, KY
I was given a small tube of this at an event for school and absolutely was not a fan. The taste it left in my mouth even after washing it out was terrible. The "mint" flavor was not a true mint if you ask me. Only reason I gave it 2 stars was because it was a convenient travel size and free.