Aquafresh Triple Protection Fluoride Toothpaste, Cavity Protection, 8.2 oz uploaded by Consuelo M.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh Triple Protection Fluoride Toothpaste, Cavity Protection, 8.2 oz

Start your review of Aquafresh Triple Protection Fluoride Toothpaste, Cavity Protection, 8.2 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Elma✨ L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I’m not sure this product protected me from cavities too much (I brush after every meal almost), but the “taste” (not that you should ever eat toothpaste of course!) is just a normal mint. Not a bad toothpaste but not my favorite for cavity protection either.
Marie B.
Omaha, NE
This toothpaste is also another alternative that I used aside from Colgate. I find it very effective plus it gives me fresh breath. I got it at Dollar tree at a budget friendly price. I will definitely buy it again.
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
This tooth paste is ok, but for me I would rather use Crest .it seemed to work well and do the job , it was just not my favorite or go to toothpaste. I bought this from the dollar tree to. Give the t a try.The flavor tastes different to me.I didn't really care for the taste of it most of all.
Jennifer J.
Anchorage, AK
I like Aquafresh Triple Protection Fluoride Toothpaste, Cavity Protection, 8.2 oz flavor alright. I just can’t help feeling like I am using a kids toothpaste. The three stripes of toothpaste is just too much going on for my liking. It did meet my expectations however of cleaning well and left me with minty fresh breath. @Aqua-fresh

•Disclosure•
I wrote this review to express my honest opinion. I am also writing reviews to enter #contest (s) @Influenster to earn products to keep reviewing.
Gabby D.
Troy, MO
I mean If you want a cheap toothpaste that works well, this is for you. Growing up my friend always had this at her house and brought it to mine during sleepovers. I desperately wanted it because it tasted like the gum my dad used to buy. It still holds a good reputation for me because of this 😂
Jen D.
Springtown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don’t even consider other brands! Aquafresh is my go-to toothpaste. The texture, consistency, level of suds, and minty freshness is exactly what I’m looking for in a toothpaste. The price is always right in my budget, too!
Justin B.
Dinwiddie
This is trash!! I stayed at someone’s house once and they had this. It’s not worth you’re money even though it’s the cheapest toothpaste you can get. It leaves your mouth feeling unclean and not fresh at all. This toothpaste is the reason I bring my own toothpaste with me.
Elena V.
Redlands, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It’s just toothpaste, nothing really special. It doesn’t compare to the alternative brands due to the quality. It’s just a cheap product but it does get the job done and give you minty breath!
desiree m.
Victorville, CA
Don't like it at all !!! No matter how much cheaper it is i woukd not buy this ever again no matter how many times I brush my teeth I never get that ahhh clean feeling it's a big nope for me
Jennifer R.
Gardena, CA
Aquafresh Triple Protection Fluoride Toothpaste, Cavity Protection, 8.2 oz When using this toothpaste on my teeth it left a chalky residue after rinsing and left my mouth feeling gritty.