Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Danae R.
Minden, NV
Siento que esta crema dental es muy dulce, pienso que es mejor Colgate, igual la estoy ocupando, la compré en un Supermercado y no siento que sea tan efectiva como dice.
Allyna C.
San Jose
Favorite toothpaste leaves my breath feeling fresh and also protects from cavity’s. My go to toothpaste
vilmarys v.
springfield ma
Purchased at: Walmart
Nothing is wrong with it just prefer Colgate. Gets the job done. Inexpensive. Good taste. Not so minty.
Stefani V.
Stow, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve used this toothpaste for years. I’ve tried others, but I’ve always come back to Aquafresh because it makes my teeth and mouth feel clean!
Suky K.
This is wonderful for anybody as it is the standard type of product that anybody would want for oral hygiene.
Kara B.
McCordsville , IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Has an odd taste and texture and for some reason it’s super gunky and always leaves the cap gross. It probably does its job, in that is an agent for cleaning teeth, but I can’t get over the cheap feeling it leaves in both texture and packaging.
Alice E.
This is a good toothpaste with average cost and value. It’s s matter of personal preference. Compared to others it’s probably on the low end . I have used this product several times.
Briana P.
Westphalia
This smells really nice and has a good after taste for your breath. I used it for several months and it was effective for a good smell. I really enjoy using this.
Sirena R.
I used to spend many nights over at my grandparents' house as a child and this was the only brand of toothpaste they used. I particularly didn't like it because it didn't make my teeth feel clean afterwards and the flavor was a little bitter for me. I tried using this toothpaste again and still... not for me. Oh well. It didn't hurt to try.
Juli M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a full mouth of dental implants, so I have to be careful that my toothpaste isn’t too abrasive. This one is perfect for me.