Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Megan L.
provo
This toothpaste is very minty although I don’t really like the after taste. But it has fluoride benefits so that is why I like it.
Liana A.
Los Angeles, CA
Aquafresh isn’t the best. Simply put, it’s on the lower end of the spectrum and doesn’t perform as well as the competitor’s brand. It’s a couple bucks cheaper, but not as effective results. I would not repurchase aquafresh in the future, nor would I recommend it.
Heidi C.
lambertville
This is one of my favorite toothpastes!!!!! I used it for the first time when I was a kid at my babysitters and I’ve loved it since! It has a great taste!
Tia K.
England
Does what it needs to do, cleans teeth and stops smelling of breath. What more do you want out of a toothpaste... Cheap, affordable price. Happy with it and is a regular in our house
Destiny S.
Aquafresh® Triple Protection® Ultimate White Frost Mint Toothpaste 6 oz. Box was not a great fit for my teeth. The mint taste and lack of ineffective whitening technique left me disappointed. This product didn’t meet my expectations that all. I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone unless you like mint toothpaste.
Maribel J.
Santa Ana, CA
This toothpaste is just “ok” in other words nothing special that I noticed by using it. It’s inexpensive and easy to find when you are on a budget, the toothpaste is a little too thick and gummy for my likes but it gets the job done.
Maryann H.
Orlando, FL
My teeth didn't feel like they were even brushed. They felt gritty. No Whiting. I wouldn't waste my money.
ʎɹɔ o.
Haleine fraîche longtemps. Le prix est très raisonnable. Je le recommande à tout le monde qui veut une bonne haleine.
Dana S.
It has a good flavor and makes my teeth feel clean and not have a film over them. For the price it's just as good as more expensive brands like Crest.
Hadia A.
Deira, Dubai
Don't remember this as this was a long time ago...but I do remember I never had complains in using this one...