Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Camille R.
I don’t like the taste and it didn’t last long also. Price is not worth it as well. I don’t feel that this is effective for me.
Erin P.
Laurens
I personally did not like the aftertaste of this product. It cleaned well but left an odd taste.
Kimberley M.
Miami Shores, FL
My parents use this brand so sometimes when I visit them and I've forgotten mine I use this product. It leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh.
Shadow M.
Saint Albans
This wasn't my favorite. My teeth felt clean, but the "fresh" feeling didn't last too long. I would use it if I had it, but I wouldn't run out and purchase it again.
Brandon H.
Sumter, SC
This is not my favorite. Personally, I’m just not crazy about the taste. It does do a good job at making you teeth look and feel good though. It’s also a little less expensive so there is that to consider.
Alexia D.
This toothpaste is so good! It keeps my teeth clean and fresh. The mint flavor is not too strong and it is very effective if you want white teeth and a fresh breath. I am very satisfied and I use this every single day.
Gina A.
I don't like the taste of aquafresh compared to the other brands of toothpaste. It doesn't go well with me for some reason.
Sandra S.
Morganton
This toothpaste has a pleasant taste and gives you triple protection from cavities. The toothpaste has swirls through it and it makes your breath smell good. There is no aftertaste as you get from some toothpaste.
Mari V.
Seattle
I didn't really like this toothpaste. It didn't make a difference in my teeth. It didn't brighten them ..
Dalila H.
Cordova
It's been years since I've used aquafresh but I do remember it being a weird texture. It reminds me of being a child for some reason...