Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

Keekee C.
x
This toothpaste does the trick when it comes to brushing. I would recommend this toothpaste as it’s fairly cheap. I would say that the only con is that after brushing you don’t get that fresh minty feel.
Nicole D.
Mississauga, ON
I tried this at an aunt's house and I'm not the biggest fan of this product as it doesn't leave my mouth feeling as fresh or clean.
Mary l.
Redfield, AR
My mom bought this for me as a kid and it is very minty, sometimes toothpaste can be too minty and this one is just the right amount. It does a good job cleaning your teeth and leaves a good smell on your breath. I would really recommend.
LaTanza L.
Iowa City, IA
I have sensitive gums so from the few times I have used this toothpaste I would rate it a 5 and that is because it did exactly what it stated it would do protect. When I eat something cold or hot my teeth was not bothering me like it normally would.
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I hated the taste of this tooth paste and i feel like my teeth were not clean after using it. It just has cool colored stripes to it and thats it. I wont re-buy this.
Makayla R.
Arverne, NY
Use this on a daily basis. Leaves my mouth feeling fresh. Completely meets my expectations. Would recommend.
Vanessa G.
Edmonton, AB
Honestly enjoyed this toothpaste. Very bubbly and foamy. I was very satisfied with the after feel, minty and fresh taste. I have used it numerous times and will continue using.
MsOnfiyah G.
This toothpaste is amazing! Rrally leaves your teeth feeling minty fresh and the whiteing really makes a difference!
Veronica D.
Less intensely minty than some of these mainstream brands like Colgate or crest, but it's also not just plain white, which meant it didn't stain towels! Pretty good. 😘😘
I don't like auqafresh. Because i don't do nothing in me mouth. It's Just tooth. I don't geel that me tooth is White or see