Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz uploaded by Danae R.

BY AQUAFRESH

Find oral care products at Target.com! Aquafresh Triple Protection Flouride ToothPaste, Tube - 6.4 Oz see more...

K P.
Orlando, FL
This toothpaste does not have a very good flavor. I also feel like it didn't last long after I completed brushing my teeth.
Lindsay H.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not my favorite - I didn't like the gel consistency to the paste! I prefer the traditional white paste. However I will say that it did really freshen my breath
Brooke H.
Salem, IL
I didn't find this product to be very effective. It has a good price range, but it's definitely made cheap. It doesn't do the trick for my family. We will be sticking to Colgate!
Misty M.
Wartburg, TN
This is the toothpaste my grandparents always kept at their house so I would use it there when I was younger. I did not like the taste or smell of it at all. I used it when I forgot my own, but I wouldn't buy it myself.
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used this toothpaste growing up. Not my first choice when it comes to toothpaste but I still use it once in a while.
Natalie T.
British Columbia
This toothpaste is the classic toothpaste. Nothing special about it but it gets the job done! It is also very affordable which is a plus.
Morgan W.
Lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Aqua fresh makes my favorite toothpaste. Has a great minty taste and I'd just thick enough that it doesn't leak back in your throat. It is also great to throw on a zit in a hurry to dry it out.
Grace S.
Wilburton, OK
This is ok to use. It won't remove stains but it will make your breath smelling nice and mint..
Angie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A great toothpaste for a great price. It tastes good and cleans teeth well, which is what is important.
Phyllis H.
Philadelphia, PA
It was on sale. I tried it but didn't particularly care for it. I don't think I ever finished the tube. It's probably it the guest bathroom.